48.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

10-16-2011, 10:27 PM
Easy Way to get 1st page on Google
All of you guys are buying backlinks competing with a lot of people.
My question is, why? all the keywords are already taken and takes you a lot of time to get first page.

Well, I will show you how to get first page on google in only 2 days, probably you already saw sometimes you do a search on google and the first links are Youtube videos, why? because Youtube and Google are the same owners, so youtube has a lot of priviledges in the google ranking, and you can use this priviledges to grow your business

1) Create a Cool Video

2) Upload it to Youtube and use your keywords in title, description and tags.

3) Build no more than 10-40 backlinks to your Youtube video.

4) That's it. Smile

Now, where can you create a really cool video to promote your website?

The answer is simple, Create Videos Online
Code:
http://www.videomated.com/shop

Another more interesting thought:
Quote:Best of all, so few interactive marketers focus on video optimization that most of the videos in Google's index aren't very well optimized -- so if you optimize your videos well, your chances of success will increase even further.
So how can you optimize your online videos? The agencies and search engines I've talked to offer a number of different tips:

Insert keywords into your video filenames.
Host your videos on YouTube, and embed those YouTube videos into your own site. Google says its algorithms consider how many times a video is viewed, and any views embedded videos receive on your own site get added to the 'views' tally on YouTube. (And yes, nearly every video we saw Google blend into its results came from YouTube.)
Optimize your YouTube videos by writing keywords into your videos' titles, descriptions, and tags.
Embed videos into relevant text pages on your site. The context provided by the text on those pages (which is hopefully already optimized for search as well) will help the search engines figure out what your videos are about.
Also create a video library on your site, so Google knows where to find your video content. Write keyword-rich annotations for each video in the library.
10-17-2011, 11:13 AM
RE: Easy Way to get 1st page on Google
that i know, but any way great share.
10-19-2011, 05:13 PM (This post was last modified: 10-22-2011 09:08 PM by Aman.)
Very nice..

Thank you for sharing the ways to get the 1st page rank in Google. Well These points are very common but important too...
10-23-2011, 01:43 PM
yes we can get traffic from video ...
10-23-2011, 09:51 PM
Have to try this method. Thanks.
53.gif
10-24-2011, 01:26 PM
thank you!
10-31-2011, 11:47 PM