42.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

12-21-2011, 04:10 AM
Easy Way To DOMINATE Rankings For Low-Med Competition Keywords
Hey whatsup guys,

I've been taking, taking and taking lots of valuable stuff and not giving much back to the community and to be honest this is the first forum I've ever joined where I actually care about helping the site grow.

I thought I'd share a method that's quite basic but will definitely help new marketers gain ranking FAST.

Step 1) Get SOLID backlinks you can point other links to. Example: free blog posts, submit PDFS, videos etc.

Everytime you create some good content that has links back to your site COPY THE URL and save it to a TXT file. This is very important! Usually I save a URL for the account profile page, RSS feed, articles, videos etc.. get as many links saved as you can as long as its pointing to content you created with links back to your site.

Step 2) Once you have a list of 50-100+ good URLS double check none of the posts got deleted etc. then you want to start building backlinks to your content. This way instead of having 10 000 links which are PR0 pointing at your money site you will have lots of PR1-4 links which are much more valuable! The best way to do this is by using automated programs like scrapebox, xrumer, SENukeX etc.

An example would be to create an Ezine Articles account, add some decent content every few days, even spun content as long as it passes, then slowly add LOTS of links pointing to your Ezine account so the PR will increase. The best part is even if you bomb the ezine account with links your money site will NOT get penalized.

I rank #1 for quite a few competative keywords by using this 'trick'.

I'm sure it's common knowledge for most but figure it will probably help some marketers struggling to rank. The best part is sometimes you can dominate the SERPS with 3-4+ positions because not only is your main site ranking but all the other content as well! This method can be very powerful.

Hope that helps.
Click thanks or +rep if you find this helpful and look out for more posts soon. Cheers Cool
03-09-2012, 03:54 PM
RE: Easy Way To DOMINATE Rankings For Low-Med Competition Keywords
wow that's greai idea.i think it will help the new commers.any man can earn money with the help pf this.thank bro for sharing this.
03-11-2012, 09:56 AM
Hi - Thanks for this info. Very informative. Question, Step 2, how is SEnukeX say used for this? I don't know about this program or what Step 2 is saying to do exactly. Yep noob! lol.

Cheers.
05-17-2012, 01:34 AM
Nice and informative share.Thanks.Hope everyone get it as useful.
use the tank to dominate the competitors!!
Read our BLOG

39.gif