14.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

01-26-2014, 11:02 AM
Earning Bank on ExtraLunchMoney (The Adult Fiverr)
Check this out...

I just had a chat with a friend of mine about marketing. She does all kinds of crazy shit online from selling her used panties (seriously) to buying and selling adult pics and video. She actually does shoots and buys the rights and then resells the pics and clips. She's been doing this crap for years. Anyway, she was telling me about http://extralunchmoney.com , which I've never even heard of. This site is like an adult version of fiverr. Great concept and it looks like its getting some action.

Go check it out and make sure you hit the "texting" section. (Warning - This is an adult site so expect to see nakedness.) She's been selling pics and video clips, but also selling TEXT MESSAGES. lol Horny old pricks are lonely for texts I guess.

Note: I know nothing about this site or how much exactly she is earning from it, I just learned about it literally 30 minutes ago. Thought I'd share it for you guys. I'm sure you can come up with all kinds of methods for this site.

Have fun and report back if you make any cash.

- NonConformer
01-27-2014, 09:14 AM
RE:
Why do you post then if you don't have a method on how to earn money. This is the wrong section!
01-27-2014, 03:59 PM
RE: Earning Bank on ExtraLunchMoney (The Adult Fiverr)
(01-27-2014 09:14 AM)drilonnn Wrote:  Why do you post then if you don't have a method on how to earn money. This is the wrong section!
Nice attitude - If you don't see the value in what I just posted especially about texting, well, good luck in marketing.

The ungrateful assholes on here never cease to amaze me.
01-27-2014, 05:04 PM
RE:
Thxs NonConformer, appreciate very much your postings :-)
Of course +Rep added
01-31-2014, 02:02 PM
RE:
LOL. Pretty interesting concept - fiverr for adults.
48.gif
02-03-2014, 07:45 AM
RE:
old news this site mate keep up to date
02-03-2014, 04:26 PM (This post was last modified: 02-03-2014 04:29 PM by SoloPreneur.)
RE: Earning Bank on ExtraLunchMoney (The Adult Fiverr)
(02-03-2014 07:45 AM)topparked Wrote:  old news this site mate keep up to date
What a reply to the TOP share provider on this forum. Tongue

So what have you 'topparked' shared to date? 44middlefinger Biggrin
''Properly Exploited...One Good Idea That Occurs To You While Walking On The Beach Is Worth More Than 10 Lifetimes Of Hard Work!''
~Gary Halbert~ R.I.P
04-26-2014, 01:23 PM (This post was last modified: 04-26-2014 01:24 PM by Dpet102.)
RE:
(01-27-2014 09:14 AM)drilonnn Wrote:  Why do you post then if you don't have a method on how to earn money. This is the wrong section!
NonConformer even said in the last paragraph of his original post that he wasn't aware of the site and earnings, but he was nice enough to share it.

If you're so concerned about "a method on how to earn money", go thru the forums and see how many threads NonCorformer has started. It's probably in the THOUSANDS.

Don't be a douche ! 44middlefinger

@NonConformer - rep added. Keep up the great work. Smile Smile
04-26-2014, 01:46 PM
RE:
I've seen a few sites like this pop up. I'll have a looksee. Being in the adult business years ago, this should be interesting Lol

Love
05-03-2014, 10:58 PM
RE:
WOW!! It's a tie for the "Dumbest Comments of the Day Award" And the winners are......

topparked and drilonnn

THANKS Noncomformer for some high value information! +3 for your continuing respected offers!
67.gif

29.gif