19.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

12-15-2021, 02:52 PM
RE: Earn 100$ perdays by simple my adsense blackhat methods (little investments required)
(12-28-2020 11:45 AM)berlinerin Wrote:  How we are?

I made nearly 1000 Euro with Adsense only this December month, but with no Blackhat methode!
(But only at Christmastime every year. Because of my Christmas Graphics Sites Blogs and Fanpages and Group etc.. )
I will not invest money for a blackhat methode.
Adsense will kick me out! Iam since 12 Years at Adsense! In 2014 I made 6300 Euro with Adsense and Google invited me to their office at Google Hamburg, I was there.
Some methods are risky!! Better not....

Give People good Content - thats all!

Very True, v cant beat The Big G , it knows everything, so better to not do any sort of blackhat tricks and make your adsense account at risk. This is out of my own experience. i got two accounts banned and from then on i was not at all looking for any blackhat tricks with adsense.
12-25-2021, 11:47 PM
RE: Earn 100$ perdays by simple my adsense blackhat methods (little investments required)
(12-15-2021 02:52 PM)1962vl Wrote:  
(12-28-2020 11:45 AM)berlinerin Wrote:  How we are?

I made nearly 1000 Euro with Adsense only this December month, but with no Blackhat methode!
(But only at Christmastime every year. Because of my Christmas Graphics Sites Blogs and Fanpages and Group etc.. )
I will not invest money for a blackhat methode.
Adsense will kick me out! Iam since 12 Years at Adsense! In 2014 I made 6300 Euro with Adsense and Google invited me to their office at Google Hamburg, I was there.
Some methods are risky!! Better not....

Give People good Content - thats all!

Very True, v cant beat The Big G , it knows everything, so better to not do any sort of blackhat tricks and make your adsense account at risk. This is out of my own experience. i got two accounts banned and from then on i was not at all looking for any blackhat tricks with adsense.

Can you now get your account back or a new account?
Adsense pay very good money for me at christmastime.
Since the "mobile Update" from google it is less, but still good.

✨ OPEN A NEW ETSY SHOP WITH THIS FREE 40 LISTINGS
FOR 4 MONTH! https://etsy.me/3MVv7ZI
12-26-2021, 12:02 AM
I have seen many forums are flooded with such posts requesting to join telegram channels ... and when you join the channel, you will be asked to pay for the methods. So, be cautious.

We should not allow these telegram channels to enter this forum.
12-26-2021, 02:21 AM (This post was last modified: 12-26-2021 02:32 AM by berlinerin.)
I was invited from Google to the Google Big office in Hamburg/Germany. That was bevor the google mobile update started (penguine or other name...). At Google Office in Hamburg we were ca. 20 Persons, who earned good money from Adsense and me. There were People with dating Websites and others, They earned much much money from adsense. 5 figures and more in a month. NOBODY made a Blackhat Methode! !!

NEVER THINK FOR A METHODE AT ADSENSE ! NEVER!
Your Account will be banned! Thats for guarantie!
I have mine since many years.

Only make interesting good Content then the sucsess will follow automatically!
Give People what they need and you will also get what you want!

There is NO "get fast rich Methode" for Adsense.
My earning in the very first month was 2 Euro :) And now it gets better and better.

I forgot to tell you:
NOW is the best time for Websites with Adsense!
Because we have still Corona Time and much people are at home! They are much surfing now.
I can see it in my income from Adsense.

If you have questions about Adsense... I will try to answer your questions here. I have experiance with Adsense and I was invited from Googe to their Office in Hamburg.

✨ OPEN A NEW ETSY SHOP WITH THIS FREE 40 LISTINGS
FOR 4 MONTH! https://etsy.me/3MVv7ZI
12-26-2021, 03:07 AM
dont use blackhat methods for adsense - just build a niche websites that targets some decent traffic keywords - its pretty easy just takes time and work
33.gif
12-27-2021, 12:44 AM
interested
12-27-2021, 02:56 AM
Yeh why not send it over in our PM Boxes?
12-27-2021, 08:01 AM
Yeah, this dude hasn't been on the forum since 26th April.
Attempting to revive this thread is a lost cause I think.

Besides, best listen to Berlinerin. I used a BH method a few
years ago that I was told was "very safe".

Nope; lost my account.

A real pity as I was making 3-5K per month but only for 4 mths...
...then ban hammer.

If I was using legit methods, I would have earned much more in
the time since then.

Maybe best just leave this thread to r.i.p methinks.

Cheers!
05-02-2023, 10:05 PM
very nice disscusion
09-05-2023, 04:53 AM
Thank you for this...
76.gif

43.gif