25.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

03-14-2012, 10:47 AM
EXPOSED - CRITICAL FACTORS for MASSIVE ONLINE SUCCESS in 2012 and Beyond - New ebook and videos NO OPTIN
Hi guys,

My brother and business partner Anthony and myself have a 120 page ebook we are making available to war room members for free with no strings attached. The ebook addresses what we believe are the critical factors for success in 2012 and also include links to a lot of videos we have created and other useful material (like Matt Cutts videos, etc).

The contents of the ebook can and will make a massive difference to your online success. A lot has changed already in 2012 and we give you the lowdown on where you should be focusing your time and how to do better plus outline how to do it.

The ebook and videos cover setting expectations/goals, chooising a niche, Keyword research, Content, Internal Linking, Domains and Web hosting, Social Media, the cool new Google Authorship thing (why you need it - and how to set it up) and loads more.

Who are we? I've been a full time Internet Marketer since 2008 and Anthony since 2004. Prior to IM I was a software developer for 20+ years.

We've made a lot of our income outside of the IM niche (selling a set of websites for close to $500K just last year is just one example). We've been in clickbanks top 300 sellers list for the past 3 years.

We have a number of products including Web traffic Genius and Video traffic genius which have sold very well on clickbank.

So we'd like to think we know our stuff. Our customers tells us our teaching style is great and we have had many success stories over the years.

As I mentioned, the ebook is available to war room members free with no catches (and no opt-in).

Please take a read and let us know what you think - We've poured our heart and soul into the ebook and so far our customers absolutely love it. We hope you guys all do as well.

Here is the war room members only download link.

The Lazy Web Guys Web Traffic and Marketing Strategies

NOTE: In the interest of full disclosure some of the links in either the ebook or related sales page are affiliate links. Of course you can decide yourself whether to use them or not. That said we do believe (and our customers constantly tell us) that our content is different to a lot of stuff and will help you and your online business. In particular this ebook and the videos will do just that - We feel very confident of that.

We hope you get a lot out of it.

Enjoy!

Cheers

Tim

70.gif