55.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

11-26-2011, 02:48 AM
RE: Dreamshaper Vs Steven Jones
That forum was upright redeeming because google love to index their position
But hour the little that forum sucks. BHT Admin Sucks! His Online undivided day but never anxiety to serve and pm's! I elevate here reason Admin here wasnt that online since he was splitting writer vips stuffs and went online here to state the satisfactory broadcast of unlocking writer stuffs again!

Online Computer Store Computer Store Computer Parts Store Computer Accessories Store
11-28-2011, 09:37 PM
Posted by SenukeXlicense:
Code:
http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-Hi-Best-Black-Hat-Forum-Team
Quote:I love how people share in BHT but the main problem there is the BlackHatTeam ADMIN and this Super Moderator Steven Jones ( the A$$hole) and this Aquarius (Another B1tch!) make the BHT community sucks. They Banned me after revealing the truth how BHT sucks.
BHT VIP SUCKS! BHT Admin tools do NOT work! So if you are planning to go BHT VIP. Trust me it was NOT worth it. Your just wasting your money!

And here's more fact how they even suck more day by day!.
A guy Taur offer a FREE Nulling for every BHT members and NOW BHT ADMIN take again the opportunity seeing Taur has a use on their forum, BHT Admin make him a VIP Lifetime in return for NOT offering anymore a free nulling to BHT members but only now to BHT VIP members. See how BHT Admin manipulates members advantages there. I love BHT before but seeing the kind of BHT Admin and Super Moderator they have,i am getting to HATE them for the REST of my LIFE. They MANIPULATE members on their OWN advantage and if you are NO LONGER USEFUL to them, you will be IGNORED and LESS Importance. If you complain they will BANNED you. SEE? I just hope blackhatteam SENIOR members should realize this especially Anton79,and the rest of BHT Senior members there. Bye2x BHT!!!
Your talked was so true. Taur is now a VIP there.
From the day Taur being upgraded to VIP, it can clearly see Taur no more active in the normal thread area.

What a solid prove you got.
I got to give you full respect of your info 100% accuracy.

Thanks , dude!
▶️FREE EBOOKS HERE!- Instagram Riches - Effective Facebook/Twitter Marketing - TikTok Ad Training Kit And More!
01-09-2012, 09:17 AM
Don't worry me and Taur have a great plan for this forum =)

keep your eyes open here we come!
01-09-2012, 09:44 AM
BHT = Getting Quiet and Quiet.... Like a Ghost Town Soon .....LOL
Please show some Love [Image: heart.gif] By Clicking My Thanks Button / + REP... [Image: smile.gif]

31.gif