33.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

11-07-2011, 01:26 PM
Dreamshaper Vs Steven Jones
This guy Steven Jones, super moderator of BHT demoted Dreamshaper.
Just for the reason of sharing this "Twitter commando" on other forum.

Steven Jones:
Thanked 1,425 Times in 196 Posts
Dreamshaper: Thanked 13,345 Times in 448 Posts and ongoing..

1st it was demolititiondan who was been permanently banned
Now on the List was Dreamshaper being demoted.
So the big question would be? who's NEXT?
Beware of BHT.
BHT isnt a bad place at all what makes it sucks were the ADMIN and some FEW Staffs out there that ONLY thinks of themselves that is why i left BHT and went here.

Their VIP sucks! It wasnt that updated! They just stole it from other forum!.

Anyway i see that Dreamshaper was also a contributor member here.
I hope this guys realize that they were just wasting their time and effort on BHT.

And oh by the way i'm an ex VIP member of BHT. Permanently banned for complaining the BHT ADMIN that their VIP Sucks!.
11-07-2011, 01:47 PM
RE: Dreamshaper Vs Steven Jones
LOL! Same here!
Ex Senior VIP member of BHT too!
I'm also banned on that forum too! Way back a year ago!
Well the hell i care.
That forum was just good because google love to index their site
But none the less that forum sucks. BHT Admin Sucks! His Online whole day but never care to answer and pm's! I prefer here cause Admin here wasnt that online since he was ripping more vips stuffs and went online here to announce the good news of unlocking more stuffs again!

but on BHT, BHT vip sucks!
If you plan to join BHT i'm telling you ahead of time you guys are WASTING your money out there!
The supervip here are far much more better compared to BHT!

There are few good members of BHT like seomind, fragolina, beep, Anton, Victoryhall, and so on.
Without them BHT sucks.

Those guys should realize soon that they were just wasting their time and effort out there.
I was a reputable member too before but got banned for one reason of complaining BHT ADMIN about the seo tools in the VIP weren't working.
Without explanation i got banned!.

And oh by the way BHT has DNS List now as what i heard, the more reasons they suck even worse!
11-07-2011, 07:55 PM
Hahaha, I will join in this one, I have a thread on >>>[[[Reported by Members as self-promotion. Please post the actual direct link!]]]<<< bitching about that forum!
I was banned from there too, for complaining about a bad service I bought from one of their mods.
I paid for some cheap traffic from their supermod Aquarius and never got any traffic at all! When I complained the thread was wiped clean just like some S***** WF sales thread and I was banned for my troubles.
The members on that site are good but the mods are power hungry fools!
I happily share Steven Jones releases, not that they are any good but purely because he loves to rip of his own members by selling them 10 rehashed shite products per year!
BHT's DNS list is just full of products to save their crappy site from getting attacked again, and they beg their members to pay for the DDOS protection!
HMP Wandsworth SUCKS!!
11-08-2011, 02:03 AM
The way they publicly demoted dreamshaper was an insult. The guy is ok. his shares were ok. stevenjones stuff is rehashed crap, take a look at his cashburn thread its been ripped to pieces and his reply an update in cashburn2 with special pricing for the suckers who bought the 1st one ha ha. If that dont prove hes a scammer nothing will. I too was once a vip member but after 3 months of waiting for fixes and patches for the software which never worked i gave it up.
11-08-2011, 04:14 AM
STEVENJONES - SUCKS.

Shame on him. He dont deserve to be Super Mod !
51.gif
Please show some Love [Image: heart.gif] By Clicking My Thanks Button / + REP... [Image: smile.gif]
11-11-2011, 03:06 AM
Aquarius123 and StevenJones both of this guy sucks!
And don't deserved to be moderator there!
StevenJones is the Master of Full rehash Crap! If everyone wants i can share his cashburn here.
Now this Aquarius123 , the D***H***! She is fun of closing thread created based on her mood. I have been too long in BHT, with good reputation. Help the BHT community grows but in return got nothing. Maybe somehow i got something. BHT wasn't bad at all what makes it suck was the people handling the forum.
11-17-2011, 06:19 AM
Well what do you know, you [meaning me] learn something new everyday. I always wondered about some of the goings on at BHT. Thank you ALL for sharing your experiences, now I know why some of the changes at BHT happened and why some changes did not make much sense to me.
11-25-2011, 02:33 AM
RE: Strange Things On BHT
I was shocked to receive an email from a Top BHT member. I am pity about this kind of thing could be happened and appreciated the sharing.

Here it goes..pls dun copy and paste just for sake of showing off...THANKS!

Quote:Lately here on forum happens really strange things, and really bad things, and this is one of the motives, I don't find this place safe, funny and my home anymore...

I just warned aquarius that here around are some members that ain't pleasure having them, but see both (one has also double ID) are still around. Than l wrote to admin that he has no HTTPS login but HTTP.... he never replied..
SO why I have to lose all my efforts on BHT...
really l have realised that l have huge network of bht friends outside, so can hang around on some clear place, too.

But do not want to bother you a lot about it, I already pointed out that here are members that harass badly others, me and some other members...( and found out who they are)... but
this was enough, so l wanted to give more proof,... for this I made few days ago one post, with url of one of my new sites, I put online few days ago, without post and links.

Post was live, only 20 minutes and than I removed the link. Thread indexed on google hasn't this link, so no one knew about it outside, excpet someone from here

And also, as supplement proof to me, I shared another of my secret sites only by pm with some members I trust, to see if the same data is leeched from someone third...

BOTH SITES were spammed to death by someone... but I am not the only one on BHT...
Being in contact with over 500 persons, I discussed it with more people, and came out, really weird things, and some of us have provate servers, not hostgator, or web 2.0 based
sites.

Few minutes ago, I sent my last proof to 2 mods, to find out who has one particular IP... at least find out who he is.
Also sent email to admin that site ain't secure when we login HTTP, instead of HTTPS, it isn't even strange that someone hack the site than.

I decided to leave this place, (for myself in wrong moment since I have 3 plugin that should have been BHT exclusive launch, like were already other 2 plugins), but this ain't
secure place anymore and if I can create chinese wall on my side, what about other members that are ignoring this fact? So I decided to warn at least people I was in contact with.

I sent this email only to my BHT friends, students, jv's and clients I got on forum, and in private. I won't post it live, let mods and admin do their job.

But please be aware, maybe you have only one site, and stuggle to rank it or whatever, and seeing that for some security problems that are around BHT you risk to lose all, it ain't
pleasant.
I locked all on my VPN, so also could have done less to warn people, but I cared about folks on BHT, and maybe if I can do my last affort to give some help, before leave, I will do
it.
▶️FREE EBOOKS HERE!- Instagram Riches - Effective Facebook/Twitter Marketing - TikTok Ad Training Kit And More!
11-25-2011, 07:36 PM (This post was last modified: 11-25-2011 07:58 PM by whoeverIwant2B.)
bht is a black hat site ! the ppl who goto bht are black hat ppl. If you dont want your money site spammed by black hat ppl then dont make your site public ? its hypocritical to cry over spammed links when you do black hat stuff. How many sites does an average black hatter spam when they do a xrumner blast or a senuke blast or even a scrapebox blast ? If you want to spam other sites with your link then at least have the decency not to cry like a kicked puppy when your own site gets spammed. Tell me henry when you sent your email address off to frag in exchange for a plug in. did you have to opt in to her list ? are there any unsubscribe links in her emails ? is her name and address on any of the emails ? The answer is NO ! so her emails are the legal definition of spam ! A spammer who crys about spam it sticks in my throat !
11-25-2011, 07:57 PM
Seriously, does the members over BHT expose their sites in public? LOL!

Finally found the best tool to find keywords :P
50.gif

73.gif