46.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

09-02-2014, 01:17 PM (This post was last modified: 09-02-2014 01:19 PM by growingbricks.)
Don't Use Hi.leap for website
Hit.leap is an autosurf site on which you visit other people website and other people visit your site. It doesn't required you to click, just leave the browser behind. They now provide application for this.

I tried this Method 2 month back. I was having more then 200k HI.tleap Minutes. I made 3000 Hits every day on the site with this method. But after 5 days when i checked my google analytics panel. I found 90% visit are organic comes for google but website bounce rate was at 98% which was 72% earlier. my website alexa rank was 885774 and after month of this trick its 4147591.

To Increase alexa rank and [Reported by Members as SPAM THREAD] its necessary to decrease bounce rate of the website. its not important how many visits you have on website its important that how much visitor like your site,how many pages visitor click when its on your website.

I am having 2 website , in one i getting approx 100-120 uniqe visitor (bouce rate 68% because website having lots of videos) . in 2nd Website unique visitor is approx 250-300 daily. but my 1st site alexa rank is better then 2nd one.

\
09-10-2014, 06:47 AM
RE:
Thank.

I am also use for short time. But my website Organic traffic has been gone. still i am finding some thing so i can recover our organic traffic. earliest my website traffic 22% Google.com other google.co.in, and google.co.uk.

Best way use web auditor and fixx those issue as well create authority backlink that can improve you page rank , domain PR also.
09-10-2014, 04:44 PM
RE:
I used earlier and I lost my website Organic traffic very soon. I recognised that visitors stats are going to decrease.
I used to web auditor and fix the issues and also create the authority backlink to the website.
09-11-2014, 01:15 AM
RE:
doesn't alexa count people who use their plugin to calculate their rank
09-11-2014, 11:46 AM
RE:
send >>>[[[Reported by Members as Spam Site]]]<<< visitor many page then you can controll bounce rate
72.gif
09-21-2014, 10:32 PM
RE:
[Image: vsej6ywg.png]

Only with >>>[[[Reported by Members as Spam Site]]]<<<... :)

8.gif