63.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

01-30-2014, 05:38 PM (This post was last modified: 01-31-2014 12:11 AM by georgeandru.)
Does Google index .tk domains?
Hi.
I want to create a website based on a method I found here and I know I should buy a domain but I really don't have that money (yeah I don't even have $10). I just want to test this method but in order for it to work my website must be indexed by Google. I'm thinking about registering a free .tk and if it works buy a .com but some people say Google doesn't index .tk domains. What do you think?
02-02-2014, 08:47 AM
RE:
Google index tk domains but very slow.
02-02-2014, 10:11 AM
RE:
@georgeandru
PM me for a Joint Venture.
A +REP as a Thank you is always Welcome!
02-02-2014, 11:35 AM
RE:
Don't .tk domains need transfer of hosting which is weeks and paperwork lol, my friend google 99c godaddy domain :)
My Lamborghini I bought with knowledge gained with Dropshipping courses at BBHF :)
[Image: 5AcZiO7.gif]
02-03-2014, 11:11 PM
RE:
Thanks for the tips guys :)
51.gif
02-04-2014, 07:08 PM
RE:
I've registered a lot of .tk domains. Google index them, but there's no great results for SEO...

I've tried .tk with blogpost, and it works, but it works better without the .tk domain...

So, if you don't want to pay for a domain name, try a free blog like blogpost.
02-07-2014, 06:01 AM
RE:
.tk domains do get listed by google and bing but as said here - slowly and not best of results.

If you have a very unique niche without a lot of competition, .tk will rank close to top but in tight niches forget and buy a real domain if at all possible.

The reason this thread caught my eye was something I saw week or so ago (who knows if google has dropped it from results already). I was searching Google with phrase "mymobi admin review" (without quotes) and noticed 3rd or 4th listing was a .tk domain and was not even related to mobile niche. Go figure, lol.

Do I use .tk domains? yes. But mainly for low competition niches and tests. Have they made me any money? no, not really.
if you think everyone else stupid, might be good time to look in a mirror...
02-08-2014, 07:34 AM
RE: Does Google index .tk domains?
(02-04-2014 07:08 PM)Jeanwas Wrote:  I've registered a lot of .tk domains. Google index them, but there's no great results for SEO...

I've tried .tk with blogpost, and it works, but it works better without the .tk domain...

So, if you don't want to pay for a domain name, try a free blog like blogpost.

The important thing is the domain to be indexed so I can try out that method and if I see any profit I'll definitely go with a .com or something like that. I will only invest in something that definitely works. Thanks.
02-08-2014, 07:36 AM
RE: Does Google index .tk domains?
(02-07-2014 06:01 AM)justanumber Wrote:  .tk domains do get listed by google and bing but as said here - slowly and not best of results.

If you have a very unique niche without a lot of competition, .tk will rank close to top but in tight niches forget and buy a real domain if at all possible.

The reason this thread caught my eye was something I saw week or so ago (who knows if google has dropped it from results already). I was searching Google with phrase "mymobi admin review" (without quotes) and noticed 3rd or 4th listing was a .tk domain and was not even related to mobile niche. Go figure, lol.

Do I use .tk domains? yes. But mainly for low competition niches and tests. Have they made me any money? no, not really.
And this is exactly that: a test. Very useful information. Thank you. Smile

45.gif