8.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

05-02-2020, 10:17 PM
Does AdscendMedia allows pop up load on exit?
Does anyone knows if AdscendMedia allows popups load on exit techniques where the offer page (where its permissible due to "no restrictions" on an offer) is allowed when a user goes to my website and then wants to leave my website after interacting with my site?

This is an unobtrusive method of "pop up".

I have an international (spanish) based membership website with lots of content (Questions and Answer type of site) that has been receiving a good volume of daily organic traffic from Google. I am up to 450 visitors per day and its sky rocketing, I soon expect to see 1,000 visitors per day in maybe a few more weeks based on my own projections of the graph I see on Google Search Engine Console. I currently have a standard looking banner placed between my question and answer but clearly labeled that its an advertisement, and out of the approx 450 visitors my site gets, over 10 users bothers to click on my offer. So far on the 3 days that I have been experimenting with an AdscendMedia offer no one has coverted, all I see is clicks done from a wide range of latin america countries and USA too, but zero conversions. I speculate that if I am allowed to use the pop up on exit technique that I would have more "clicks" show on on my stats and possibly even positive conversions.

Reading AdscendMedia's terms I see the following language:

b) Adware and Spyware prohibited. Publisher shall at no time, engage in, disseminate, promote or otherwise distribute, any Program or Ad through the use of contextual media, specifically downloadable software (also called adware, pop-up/pop-under technologies

also:
Spawning process pop-ups are prohibited;

This leads me to think that any kinds of popups aren't allowed, but when I see "spawning processes...." it leads me to believe that its referring to the more super aggressive forms of popups that its very invasive to the user, not the load on exit on new tab method which isn't invasive.

I see many users here and on other forums recommend the user of pop up's for CPA offers, but then I see similar languages on just about all CPA networks I have seen so far on their TOS pages which leads me to believe that unless these users are outright violating the terms then there must be some type of permissible pop up methods.

51.gif