36.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

06-10-2017, 05:39 AM
Do you do it for the money?
You are all here for SOME reason.

Many of you are here to make money. Well, that's what the data shows. You are either here to make money or collect files and resources for whatever reason you collect them for.
( I've seen a dude with terabytes of WSOs and scripts, but he never touched them)

I am doing a little self-reflection lately on what motivates me, and asking myself "Why do I want to do this?"

I am guy making a salary at a very good job, yet my interests lie nowhere in that job. My entire life I wanted to build my own business.

I've only recently gotten the itch back, and now things seem a bit more clear. No longer am I doing this to "get rich quick". I grew beyond that. Years of working labor jobs "worked" that mindset out of me.

I still get that itch, even though I don't want the money. I think this is making things move better for me, in a sense that I am going after the right thing - building something of value.

4 years ago, I went through the "get rich quick phase", and found that nothing ever worked out for me. I was of the impression that people could get rich with minimal effort. I always wondered why everything I tried never worked.

Until I met a man named John Connors, who taught me that rushing into a market is suicide. He was my boss, and a very good salesman. I remember we were selling a concrete admixture at the time, and I was looking for runway jobs. He told me "NO! don't go for the big jobs, you are in too much of a hurry!". This really made me think.

The old cliche "slow and steady wins the race", appeared to not be so cliche after all. It turns out the admixture was defective, and if we would have gotten a runway job, we would have lost a lot of money. Instead, we grew a lot of relationships through these smaller projects, which turned into valuable returning clients.

It was as if a lightbulb went off, and one moment I realized exactly how I need to go about building my business. I need to raise it like a child, carefully, and right the first time around.

Now I have several website projects going, with some good team members on my side, and we are not after the money per say. That part is a bonus!

Do you do it for the money, or is this what you love? Please share your stories.
11-25-2017, 04:17 PM
RE: Do you do it for the money?
I don't do it for the money. I do it for the freedom that comes with money.
11-25-2017, 06:36 PM
Money is a result, NOT a reason. Doing what you do best, solving other people's problems, spending the time it takes to become an expert authority will eventually result in MONEY. Not the other way around.

I do it for fun. If it's not fun, then what's it for? Helping people is what gives most, if not all, the most satisfaction.

But, before you can help anyone else, you have to practice, practice and practice some more to become skilled and that almost always takes years of daily effort. Natural talent is great but without expert skill, talent alone won't take you very far.
*BBHF NEW PRIVATE TORRENT PROJECT* Join HERE
12-01-2017, 07:49 PM
Money is the reason everyone doing it.

61.gif