71.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

06-30-2016, 05:18 PM
Do Press Releases Still Work As An SEO Method?
Greetings black hatters :-) !
I'd like to know your thoughts on something.

I've recently created my landing page which pre-sells an affiliate product (E-Book).

My intention was to promote my landing page via a Press Release that would have some links to my website.

So, I’ve ordered a best-selling Fiverr gig, and after my press release was published, I ordered another to create some backlinks to it ( it was about five different websites that my press release was published on)
Two weeks later my press release is on page 6 in Google…It’s not a good placement, given that I’m competing for a low-competition keyword.

So, what do you think? Shall I let the whole thing with press releases go, or shall I try to guide some traffic first to experiment a bit?

DO PRESS RELEASES AND PR WEBSITES HAVE ANY SEO VALUE ANYMORE?

Are there any alternative methods to guide organic traffic to my website, or press release so that it sticks to page 1 for long?

Your response will be very useful.
Thank you in advance,
Roukousnel
Thanks
You just need to focus /Mad Slap
You just need to focus /Mad Slap
06-30-2016, 10:51 PM
RE: Do Press Releases Still Work As An SEO Method?
Oh, it definitely works, but it's tricky. The PR has to be SEO-oriented and has to be written by a good copywriter. Since you're already using the services of Fiverr and getting it published in multiple sites, you could just have to focus on the SEO aspects. If fiverr doesn't work out, how about trying other sources like webtrafficgeeks or trafmaster? Best of luck to you.
06-30-2016, 10:54 PM
And the take the links of the PR that ranked on page one and do a senuke or gsa blast to them to keep them up their! Works good off the authority of the PR site.
07-01-2016, 01:20 AM
WOW! Thank you for your answer people. It's the first time ever that I'm taking massive action and I really can't wait for the results.

I've written the Press Release myself based on an example that a course gave me as a bonus.The only think that fiverr did for me was the distribution and the link pyramid.

So, shall I give it a try with genuine traffic from fiverr for a month to see how it goes?
I've found a top-ranked gig that promises that. I think that the traffic will make the PR will stick on page 1 for some time

I didn't know anything about webtrafficgeeks or trafmaster. Thank yourCinamon and gixxer2012...Reps added.
Any additional thoughts on that would be great.

P.S. It seems that I will finally have to use senuke or gsa,soon :-)
07-01-2016, 01:35 AM
genuine traffic from fiverr ? bots no doubt! even ppv traffic has a lot of crap now. I would do splogs fb viral videos,( fb, pinterest, twitter, Instagram ads )
11.gif
07-04-2016, 11:34 PM
you should try pbn links
07-06-2016, 06:32 AM
Pbn links to the press release itself? Hmmmm i think that the pr site can handle it.
Wise suggestion. Thanks
07-06-2016, 07:27 PM
Press release is still working in seo. It is used to post event or offers.
09-21-2016, 10:54 PM
Try to use the paid press release

5.gif