63.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

09-22-2018, 06:10 PM
Do Follow Blog Comments Finder
Hi Everyone,
I found a search engine to get do follow backlinks via comments from high authority blogs.

Perfect 10

Try it here :)
10-09-2018, 09:42 AM
RE: Do Follow Blog Comments Finder
Hi, would you mind to share it?
12-22-2018, 03:03 PM
You can use DropMyLink to find them, but building dofollow backlinks to your site via random blog comments is not a good strategy and I do not recommend.
01-03-2019, 03:00 PM
seotoolstation is one of the best do follow blog comment finder. This works amazingly for me. You can also try this for yourself.
01-25-2019, 03:49 PM
Blog Finder Tool is the best tool that is developed by SEO Tool Station. With the help of this tool, you find the blogs related to your niche and get the backlink that gives the power your blog or website.
68.gif
03-21-2019, 10:53 PM
The problem with these tools is that the sites they return get spammed to death and then you have to go and disavow your link form those sites due to it becoming a "bad neighborhood". SERP don't come quick or (very) easily, you have to put a little work into it. If it was easy then EVERYONE would have a top ranking website!
04-19-2019, 03:22 PM
There are several blog commenting sites available in the internet world, but always choose high page rank do follow blog commenting sites creating do follow backlinks. The do follow backlinks pass the link juice to your own blog or website. It helps to create more web traffic to your blog or website.

52.gif