52.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

02-22-2019, 03:18 PM (This post was last modified: 02-22-2019 03:20 PM by alex44.)
Data Recovery_Dammaged Drive
Anyone here know the name and link to a program or course on how to recover data from a damaged hard drive? I came across such an animal not long ago but did not think I would need it. Now I do! I can't remember if it was here or some other site. I've searched here but I can't remember the exact name of the product.

I have a 32 GB flash drive with all my banking info on it and I can't access it now. I booted up my pc and wasn't paying attention when windows detected a problem with the drive and automatically repaired the drive. Problem is that all my data went with the repair. Now I keep getting the message to format the drive to make it readable in Windows.

I took it to an outside source for recovery and they want $200, which I think is hi-way robbery. Especially when they don't guarantee what they can recover.

If you know what it is that I am talking about, please PM me. Part of the title says to not spend money taking it to outside sources. Then something about doing it yourself.

Thanks, alex44
02-22-2019, 03:55 PM
RE: Data Recovery_Dammaged Drive
These data recovery tools are available here on BBHF and the mega download is still working.

http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-Get-...ecovery%22
72pizza** 11 FREE Tips to Take Your ChatGPT Prompts to the Next Level **

02-26-2019, 12:53 AM
Thanks Fred!!!
03-15-2019, 03:46 PM (This post was last modified: 03-15-2019 03:47 PM by alex44.)
Thanks n Rep FredDerf - You saved the day.

44.gif