18.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

11-12-2018, 10:14 AM
Daily US News Spam Channels?
Can anyone tell me anything about this method?

I've been watching a lot of US news on YT lately -- CNN, MSNBC and NBC channels, mainly. But they don't update all the time so I look around for news updates and I've been finding a LOT of spam news channels.

Here's a few:

This one just went up 3 hours ago and has 1.7K subscribers already!
Code:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvuSYwdIQASdYJznhdBNujw

This one has been up a month or so and has 18K subscribers:
Code:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdws-YhV6ZTbnjHVMAcg1UA

This one has also been up at least a month and gets 50K+ views for most of its vids:
Code:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmhT57vCaS4kPIalY_rrysg/featured

None of them look like 'official' channels. The 3rd one cites a 'cair use policy' for its use of news broadcasts (which I don't think is what 'fair use' is meant to mean).

Some of these channels seem to come and go within a few days. Others, like 2 I show here, have been up over a month each.

They don't link out or provide any details or contact info at all. They all have paid ads all over their videos -- so it's clear some of them are making some good money doing this.

Does anyone here know the exact strategy they are using?
IS there some 'trick' to it, or do these guys just create multiple YT channels, and copy live TV news and post it all day?

Funny thing -- these channels are actually better than the official channels because they update more often and have longer vids! Often uploading stuff that the official news channels don't add to their own channel!
11-12-2018, 07:15 PM
RE: Daily US News Spam Channels?
Possibly using Chad's method that was shared about 3 years ago. That was very effective at the time and got plugged by YT's algorithm changes. Someone might have made a change to his strategy and made it effective.
11-22-2018, 07:06 PM
(11-12-2018 07:15 PM)newlind Wrote:  Possibly using Chad's method that was shared about 3 years ago. That was very effective at the time and got plugged by YT's algorithm changes. Someone might have made a change to his strategy and made it effective.

Thanks. Chad Kimball Advvanced YouTube Blackhat?
12-21-2018, 02:47 AM
I've seen those channels. They just post a ton of videos every day and earn money from YT ads placements thru out the vids. They will place 3 to 8+ ads in each video.
12-21-2018, 05:47 AM
Is it legal to download and to post in youtube?
12.gif
02-02-2019, 12:56 PM (This post was last modified: 02-02-2019 12:57 PM by scc42.)
(12-21-2018 05:47 AM)billymail Wrote:  Is it legal to download and to post in youtube?
legal... no... are they going to throw you in jail, no... but they may shut your channel down... based on the number of channels downloading and uploading news and sports... very few of them get shut down.
02-02-2019, 01:40 PM
These could even be part of a political propaganda campaign. No telling anymore. I've seen some of these 'robot voice channels go up and have a million views in under a month, with a few thousand videos already uploaded. Can't compete with that.
"Other than that Mrs. Lincoln, how'd you enjoy the play?"

27.gif