5.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

05-01-2012, 04:41 PM
RE: DO NOT BUY OR TRUST XRUMER (BOTMASTER)
I am not saying hostamus does, I have never used them nor heard much about them. However, here is a very possible concept.

It is possible that xrumer is not lying about your license being shared on multiple computers if you are running xrumer on a VPS. Many other people have access to that VPS, as it is probably shared with about 10-30 other people. Also there are admins/ect for the VPS company that have access to any login they want/need. There are hackers that could gain access to other people's files on that VPS server. Someone, either another person on that server, or an admin/tech, may have gotten into your files and grabbed your xrumer.

It is possible, that downloading a file off of black hat forums (not saying this one, just any in general), you could have been infected with a RAT. Remote Access Trojan. You could be sitting in their program and they can connect to you at any time. Keylogging every stroke, watching you on webcam, or watching your screen like teamviewer, or download/upload files to/from your computer... Without you even knowing it!

So either your VPS or your PC could have been compromised, resulting in your xrumer getting jacked. Most copies/licenses of xrumer you see online (here, bhw, wherever) are stolen licenses... now how do you think they get them? Infecting tons of Blackhatters with RATs in hopes some of them have xrumer ;)

Keep working with botmaster. Tell them your gonna get rid of the VPS with your current provider, and your going to format your computer, before installing the new xrumer license. Hopefully they will understand and work with you. However, they are Russian. Most Russian's I have met, are unforgiving and show no kindness or remorse.. So good luck!

29.gif