65.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

06-24-2015, 06:06 AM
[DIS] The PSYCHOLOGY Of Why People Buy: Using Neuroscience To Put A Person In A Buying Mood ($297 > $19!)
[video=vimeo]https://vimeo.com/130984885[/video]

[b]COUPON CODE: https://www.udemy.com/how-to-sell-anything/?couponCode=bestblackhat19[/b]

[b]Course Goals:[/b]

[list]
[*]Over 17 lectures and 2 hours of content
[*]Learn exactly how to put a potential customer or client in a buying mood...
[*]Discover the 5 key chemical elixirs in the brain that trigger a buying response
[*]Learn the key sequence of mental triggers used in your proposals and presentations
[*]Increase your sales conversions by putting people in a buying mood
[*]Follow the examples in this course to accelerate the creation of your sales and marketing messages
[/list]

[b]Course Summary[/b]

The Buying Mood Blueprint is a [b]COMPLETE [/b]- step by step sales process using the latest in Neuroscience. It gives you the inside track on what actually happens in your prospective customer or client's brain and the words and images you'll use to put them in a buying mood. The key is the chemical elixirs inside the brain. Knowing how to activate these elixirs in the right sequence is a powerful combination to get sales results.

[b]Crack the code of what causes a person to buy.
[/b]
[b]And start closing more sales now.
[/b]

Click the [b]COUPON CODE: https://www.udemy.com/how-to-sell-anything/?couponCode=bestblackhat19[/b]

No matter whether you're selling to consumers or other businesses, this is a complete sales process for your presentations, proposals, demos, sales letters, videos, emails, and social media posts. Nothing is left out.

Know how to get past that typical NO rejection or "No thanks, I'm not interested."
Understand the brain's secrets during the discovery process of buying.
Learn how to use mental triggers to induce a buying mood.
Discover the myths of selling and the truths that actually get sales conversions
Once you get through this course, you'll understand you can't sell anything to anybody. [b]You can only create a DISCOVERY PROCESS OF BUYING[/b] and put the person in a buying mood.

The individuals who will make the most money, generate more sales conversions, and have the peace of mind, are those that discover and use the new frontiers or neuroscience to put their prospective client or customer in a buying mood.

What I gave you is an overview of the exact solution I've used to create a 289.27% increase in a business I owned, and it was already $1 million dollar + in annual revenues. I've used this blueprint countless times in successful product launches, and once you know what I know inside this course, you're never going to sell the same way again.

Click the [b]COUPON CODE: https://www.udemy.com/how-to-sell-anything/?couponCode=bestblackhat19[/b]

I know you're probably thinking...

What if this is too good to be true and doesn't really work?
What if I try what he teaches in this course and don't get results?
What if I can't put into practice what is taught because it's too complicated or too many steps?

Before you get focused on these thoughts, I'd like you to consider this...

Imagine if this buying mood blueprint worked no matter whether it's in person or in your sales copy.

Imagine if all you had to do was watch this course, take notes, and then try one tactic this next week and saw results.

Imagine if you had a swipe file, examples, and critiques so it's almost as easy as COPY and PASTE.

You know everyone in sales says, "Selling is a numbers game."

I'm here to tell you it's not. If you're talking to the right person, using what you learn in this course helps you easily put your prospect in a buying mood.

At the end of the day, if you're not getting the results you want in sales conversions, you need to realize it has nothing to do with...

... Your product ... You have a good product

... Your skills and abilities as a sales professional ... Those can be learned

... YOU ...

It has to do with gaining the knowledge inside this course. What we now know about the buying process that happens in the brain from the latest Neuroscience research applied to how a person buys.

The Buying Mood Blueprint has been designed for people in sales and marketing who want an edge to beat their competition, move easily forward in the sales process, and have the confidence of knowing the triggers to use to create that buying mood.

I'd like to paint a picture for you just how easy this is ... inside this course. I'm going to explain to you, step-by-step, why it's so important to sell using certain phrases which activate key chemical elixirs in the brain to put a person in a buying mood. Even more importantly, you're going to learn the exact sequence of these phrases to get connection, build trust, create desire, and motivate a person to buy.

You have to ask yourself, "How important are more sales to you? To your business? To your income?"

What image in your mind comes up when you finally find the key to more sales?

You've found it here. What we've discovered from Neuroscience applied to selling makes it a game over experience for your prospective customer or client.

[b]So when it comes down to it, here's what I always think about when considering a new course to buy.

Is it easy to understand?

Can I get through it fast?

Can I apply what I learned this week?

Can it get result?[/b]

You'll get a chance to judge that for yourself with this course as you get an unconditional 30 day money-back guarantee - that's my personal promise of your success!

Do what most don't to get the results others can't - Start closing more sales now.

One final very important point.

If you've never written your own marketing or sales copy, I spend a lot of time in this course showing you how to use the buying mood sequence to create your own videos, sales letters, emails, and social media posts. And I give you a swipe file with some of the most powerful sales phrases so you're work is almost literally COPY and PASTE! You can have your own sales copy arsenal up and running this week, right after going through this course - and be increasing your sales conversions immediately!

Make a decision to make it happen on purpose by learning exactly what puts a person in a buying mood so you'll always separate yourself from the competition.

All the best,

Peter Lisoskie
04-10-2024, 11:22 PM
RE: [DIS] The PSYCHOLOGY Of Why People Buy: Using Neuroscience To Put A Person In A Buying Mood ($297 > $19!)
any other coupon new, please?

65.gif