13.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

12-08-2020, 02:15 AM (This post was last modified: 12-08-2020 02:17 AM by layna61524.)
DEEPBRID TIP
DEEPBRID TIP

Someone Just Shared This Helpful Tip With Me
(So I'm Sharing It With You)!

[Image: LWR_Recording.png]

If you regularly read my posts, you know that I have extolled the virtues of Deepbrid before.

Well, over the weekend, I got a PM from one of my forum buddies. He just got a Deepbrid account and had a couple of questions about using it. So I sent him what I know.

Then we got to talking about how much fun it is to grab those coveted course files from the converted download links.

Anyway, just moments ago, my buddy told me about a way to get links in Deepbrid to work when you get that dreaded "File host not supported" error message.

That happens from time to time in Deepbrid. So I was all ears (well ... eyes).

The solutions is ... JUST BE PERSISTENT.

Or as he said, "Try ... try again."

Now, the way it was explained to me, you can try it a few times or simply come back to the "errant" link later. I believe he mentioned hours later or like the next day.

This may not work if the link is dead or there is some issue on the server side but if you KNOW that the file share host is supported (i.e., the icon for the site shows in the list of supported hosts) then, try it again. Either immediately or sometime later.

And don't worry about losing the link. Deepbrid stores your downloads. I know you can go to a link in the menu settings to find a library of the links.

So, this is my good deed for the day. 47happy

In the past, I have gotten those "not supported" messages with links that should have been supported. This is different from the "link not available" (which could mean the link is dead or was removed).

Even stranger, sometimes Deepbrid would convert some of the course links but return the dreaded "file host not supported" on the others and that is a red-flag that something was awry on their side (and not necessarily with the course files).

And I KNEW there was a problem in Deepbrid when I couldn't use certain links without the "not supported" message but they worked just fine in Real Debrid (when I had two converter accounts to do a comparison).

I suppose the system can get "clogged" (for lack of a better word) because of so many users.

By the way, if you don't use or never heard of Deepbrid, you're cheating yourself out of access to some of the best I-M courses and products because most of the stuff I find in a web search that doesn't come with a working Mega link will have multiple premium site links (ex: Nitroflare, [Reported by Members as premium hosting that SUCK! Use MEDIAFIRE or MEGA.NZ :) !!!], etc.). And with a GOOD QUALITY premium link converter (or link generator, as they are officially called) you will need a bigger external hard drive because you will have access to a huge number of courses that were previously unattainable to you!

But keep in mind --- no tool is perfect. As good as Deepbrid is (it's my absolute favorite for ease of use, price for the annual subscription and customer support --- with Real Debrid coming in a very, very close 2nd), even the best can have some drawbacks.

If you want to check out these tools, here you go...

DEEPBRID
Magic Button :
Code:
https://www.deepbrid.com/home

REAL DEBRID
Magic Button :
Code:
https://real-debrid.com/

And just for fun, here is a link to the saying "If at first you don't succeed, try ... try again." This sentence comes from a long poem (I didn't know that!). If you would like to see it, go here...

TRY, TRY AGAIN
Magic Button :
Code:
https://en.wikisource.org/wiki/Try,_Try_Again

Max reps to my forum friend, xmed, for being persistent and for sharing what you learned with me (and now, others).

Thanks
for reading!
Layna61524
[Image: Layna-250.png]
12-11-2020, 01:06 AM
RE: DEEPBRID TIP
thank you much

✨ OPEN A NEW ETSY SHOP WITH THIS FREE 40 LISTINGS
FOR 4 MONTH! https://etsy.me/3MVv7ZI
09-09-2021, 07:20 AM
(12-08-2020 02:15 AM)layna61524 Wrote:  
DEEPBRID TIP

Someone Just Shared This Helpful Tip With Me
(So I'm Sharing It With You)!

[Image: LWR_Recording.png]

As good as Deepbrid is (it's my absolute favorite for ease of use, price for the annual subscription and customer support --- with Real Debrid coming in a very, very close 2nd), even the best can have some drawbacks.

Thanks
for reading!
Layna61524

Is Deepbrid still your number one? I had little luck with it. RDebrid was better for me as their rapidG was more consistent. Not to mention they are common use for video streaming apps. You found anything better? I was really looking for a NShare and K2s downloader.
08-06-2023, 12:08 AM
Many thanks for this. I'd heard of Real Debrid and have an account with them. But didn't know there was an alternative to use in conjunction with RD, in case that didn't work. Perfect 10

50.gif