38.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

01-11-2014, 10:16 AM
RE:
Yes I can honestly say that ]]<<<]DS Domination is the Truth. The Program definitely over delivers. I've been in for a few months and our Team has Grown to over 2800 people in less then 90 days. We have had the most success from newbies and vet's that are horrible at recruiting. I've purchased all of the products but one. From a 20.00 Investment. ]]<<<]Click here to See more about ]]<<<]DS Domination and what it has to offfer. I Personally made my first sale in less then 24 hours with a 130 profit.
01-12-2014, 03:39 PM
RE:
thanks keogan63, you saved me from thowing my money at it. Appreciate it!
01-12-2014, 05:49 PM
RE:
It's not a software. i'am a DS Domination member. Only vidéo about drop shipping
I'm back
04-27-2014, 12:36 AM (This post was last modified: 04-27-2014 12:38 AM by ezonhold.)
RE:
Keep in mind; This system assumes you have the money to buy things and pay for them before you receive the funds from your customer. Amazon for example holds your money when you first join for weeks sometimes. It took 3 weeks to get my first money from amazon after i had shipped out the item. Even if they release the funds immediately it does not matter cause it takes 2-4 days to transfer to your bank account. Ebay is the same thing, once you get the money into your Paypal account you have to wait for it to be transferred to your bank account before you can actually buy something. Unless you get there debit card i guess. If i'm missing something please feel free to let me know.
05-02-2014, 05:09 PM
RE:
Already shared here:

http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-get-...ination%22
51.gif
07-01-2015, 12:11 PM
RE: D$ Domination - DS Domination
Seriously? Calling him names like a 10 year old just shows your colors! As for shares, who cares! Grow up not everyone shares not everyone complies to your pitiful behavior.

(10-04-2013 01:40 AM)The Thor Hammer Wrote:  
(09-12-2013 06:39 AM)kendow787 Wrote:  what I did to you to act like that, if you dont want to help me dont do it, you are the one who have to be kick out of here talking S*** of person you dont even know. you're the one who has to grow up mother F*****........
LOL HAHA

My 2nd job is to KICK YOU LEECHERS OUT OF HERE ASAP.

But before i KICK YOUR SMELLY A.S.S

YOU MUST EAT SOME OF Thor S.h.i.t FIRST.

Grow up ? Yeah....40 + Years old grow up....LOL

Seriously you need to GROW UP FAST...You FATHER F*****.......... 42rock

Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin
11-15-2015, 06:11 PM (This post was last modified: 11-15-2015 06:12 PM by LoganLadue.)
(04-27-2014 12:36 AM)ezonhold Wrote:  Keep in mind; This system assumes you have the money to buy things and pay for them before you receive the funds from your customer. Amazon for example holds your money when you first join for weeks sometimes. It took 3 weeks to get my first money from amazon after i had shipped out the item. Even if they release the funds immediately it does not matter cause it takes 2-4 days to transfer to your bank account. Ebay is the same thing, once you get the money into your Paypal account you have to wait for it to be transferred to your bank account before you can actually buy something. Unless you get there debit card i guess. If i'm missing something please feel free to let me know.

Old post but w/e. Pro version makes you pay for items but beyond that you don't and just have to wait for the buyer to pay you to buy the item cuz there are a lot of online stores that use Paypal ;).

(07-01-2015 12:11 PM)ezonhold Wrote:  Seriously? Calling him names like a 10 year old just shows your colors! As for shares, who cares! Grow up not everyone shares not everyone complies to your pitiful behavior.

(10-04-2013 01:40 AM)The Thor Hammer Wrote:  
(09-12-2013 06:39 AM)kendow787 Wrote:  what I did to you to act like that, if you dont want to help me dont do it, you are the one who have to be kick out of here talking S*** of person you dont even know. you're the one who has to grow up mother F*****........
LOL HAHA

My 2nd job is to KICK YOU LEECHERS OUT OF HERE ASAP.

But before i KICK YOUR SMELLY A.S.S

YOU MUST EAT SOME OF Thor S.h.i.t FIRST.

Grow up ? Yeah....40 + Years old grow up....LOL

Seriously you need to GROW UP FAST...You FATHER F*****.......... 42rock

Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin

Dude, this is 2 years old so keep that in mind.
01-01-2016, 06:45 PM
They have a done for you model now. By invitation only! PM me if you are serious and I will get you an invite. Serious persons only---Please! I do not want to give you to my mentor if you are not willing to invest time and some money on this. ATTN Mods:This is not a campaign for leads. I am only trying to help you succeed and I would appreciate if you don't make me look stupid for inviting you. Thank you. MODS...PLEASE REMOVE IF I AM BREAKING ANY RULES.
02-16-2016, 07:02 PM (This post was last modified: 03-29-2016 11:09 PM by ninthgate.)
Hello. I have acquired lately the new DS Domination 2.0 training videos (the updated course). For all the people interested in getting their hands on it, add me on skype at bruno_dj1 and we'll talk.
01-12-2024, 05:04 AM
(08-30-2013 05:52 PM)Roych Wrote:  Hello, does anyone have this and can share it pls? Looks interesting.

http://dsdomination.com/show

Thx

The link does not work
20.gif

57.gif