41.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

09-18-2013, 11:50 AM
Cracking vps + private proxies
Hello everyone, I have a quick couple of questions for all of you. First of all how much trouble can i get in for cracking a vps, vpn or private proxy?
Second how likely is it that i will get caught?
Third how should i lower the risk?
Fourth can i crack private proxies the same way i can crack vps? With programs like Vnc scanner, Rdp cracker or du brute
Lastly is it very hard to do?
Thank you in advanced for your time
09-23-2013, 01:54 AM
RE:
If you are asking these types of questions, then you should stay far away. You could potentially be prosecuted and serve jail time, as is the case with stealing anything.

I would imagine brute forcing anything is pretty null for most instances in today's world. Also, getting caught is practically guaranteed if you don't take precautions. So in reality you would need a good proxy/VPN for the RC while attempting root, otherwise it is as simple as copy/pasta your very visible IP. Even VPNs have DNS leaks if they are not properly configured. I suppose you could always use some other connection you are not affiliated with for the attempt, but everything would still be logged. Bottom line: Why not just buy them? They aren't very expensive...
09-28-2013, 09:06 AM
RE:
vpn is very easy just bruteforce them,vps can be done but takes ages and is not reliable.you could be doing something on it and wake the next day and the account is gone

22.gif