63.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

04-20-2020, 07:27 AM
Cracking Kajabi Membership sites like Clickfunnels crack
Does anyone know how to crack a Kajabi membership site like we can do with Clickfunnels?

For those that don't know how to gain access to Clickfunnels membership sites:

1. Determine if the membership area is run on Clickfunnels by pressing the F12 key, then Ctrl+F, then search for "clickfunnels". If you find "clickfunnels", it's the platform being used for the membership area.

2. Go to the membership login URL that you would like to access and go to the membership area login. It's usually something like https://EXAMPLE.clickfunnels.com/membership-area or https://www.EXAMPLE.com/membership-area (won't work if the site owner knows to change the default but most don't)

3. Press F12, then Ctrl+F, then find these lines "<div class="membershipAccess" id="register-form" style="display: none;">"

4. Double click on style="display: none;" and delete it, then you will be able to register your account. (I don't recommend using an email that can be tracked back to you.

If gotten a ton of courses for free using this method but I haven't been able to figure out a method that will work for Kajabi.

Ideas?
05-25-2022, 04:11 AM
RE: Cracking Kajabi Membership sites like Clickfunnels crack
I once saw a description of how it's done but didn't record it and know I find I need it, so I'm looking here, sorry.

I think it was one of the early Kenny Cannon courses, his partner ripped him off by offering the course using another name and he illustrated how to do it, maybe it was someone else then Kenny Cannon though, memory of it is kinda fuzzy on it. Some kind of Commission something course. It was so easy you didn't have to register for the course. Wish I had recorded it.
06-25-2022, 10:40 AM
Great Share mrstoked
Reps
06-25-2022, 10:53 AM
Great share mrstoked
Reps
05-14-2023, 02:56 AM
Awesome share. Def. would like to see more on this subject.
61.gif
05-14-2023, 05:16 PM
(05-25-2022 04:11 AM)sprawn Wrote:  I once saw a description of how it's done but didn't record it and know I find I need it, so I'm looking here, sorry.

I think it was one of the early Kenny Cannon courses, his partner ripped him off by offering the course using another name and he illustrated how to do it, maybe it was someone else then Kenny Cannon though, memory of it is kinda fuzzy on it. Some kind of Commission something course. It was so easy you didn't have to register for the course. Wish I had recorded it.

Which guy illustrated how to do it? Kenny Cannon? (Sorry, wasn't clear on that.)

59.gif