77.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

02-28-2018, 05:43 AM
>>>[[[Reported by Members as self-promotion. Please post the actual direct link!]]]<<<.com - CLOSED
They rarely updated and didn't add any new products for a very long time. Looks like they are permanently closed.

The bad thing is many people bought lifetime memberships and now they are left with nothing if they don't have the files saved on their hard drives. I think it's bad the way they did this.

They should have at least let the members download the files and give warning.

It's a big cop out to say there are no good, updated tools out there. They should at least tell the truth and say they weren't making enough money or didn't want to or couldn't crack anything else.
03-30-2018, 01:01 AM
RE: >>>[[[Reported by Members as self-promotion. Please post the actual direct link!]]]<<<.com - CLOSED
How is this self promotion? The direct link which is what I put in my original title is >>>[[[Reported by Members as self-promotion. Please post the actual direct link!]]]<<<.com . They shut down without warning after a lot of people bought lifetime memberships.
03-30-2018, 07:05 PM
RE: >>>[[[Reported by Members as self-promotion. Please post the actual direct link!]]]<<<.com - CLOSED
the link is marked as spam because of another forum and is inside blacklist sistem this
forum then it is automatically reported and obscured the active link

no comment on the scam
but unfortunately it happens often
nothing lasts forever especially on the internet
so do not believe that things are for all life on everything

have a good day
[Image: 9HIh911.gif]

23.gif