7.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

05-11-2014, 04:09 PM (This post was last modified: 05-24-2014 06:46 PM by TruelyAds.)
CpaKyng - waiting for your answer. ( CPA Account replace / refund )
@CpaKyng really scam me, when he sold his cpa account, and wait me send money to him, he ask his AM block the account he sold me, then active the previous email . And now he refuse refund money to me. Before He sold his cpa account, he promise that " You are safe and the cpa account not block ".
05-11-2014, 09:38 PM
RE:
tu1988, go for chargeback in paypal!

Code:
https://www.paypal.com/webapps/mpp/security/chargeback-faq

Don't waste your time anymore! I think you still have 10 days left to do the chargeback!

05-11-2014, 10:29 PM
RE:
dude why buy account and not register on your own?
first the AM will block your account, then there is a possibility to block your ip.if you create an account and they reject you create a new one with new email, if you create a new one and they reject you create a new in your mothr,sister,father, girls name, but link it with your paypal.... if they reject you all the time then it must be something off with your application, if you live in us call them if not just skype with them and speak to them and tell them if they can approve you faster (that way they will see that you are in a hurry to start your traffic and generate revenue for them)
05-12-2014, 12:25 AM (This post was last modified: 05-12-2014 08:40 PM by cpakyng.)
RE:
the problem was rezolved!!!
05-24-2014, 02:32 AM
RE:
(05-12-2014 12:25 AM)cpakyng Wrote:  the problem was rezolved!!!
Hey man!
why do you say that ? I haven't receive any cpa account from You and You're swallow $75 Paypal from me, is it delicous ???
All every body must careful with this man, he's scam man.
Forum staff must ban this man for sercure your members.
Regards!
69.gif
05-24-2014, 02:45 AM
RE:
Are You trying scam me ? The problem still not resolve, I have contact You many times on Skype but get nothing, no respond from you. That's scam action, now You have 1 option, You refund $75 to my Paypal account : appsunlight@gmail.com, Iam needn't cpa account anymore because I get block from AM. That's all. I hope that this is the last times I contact You and this problem solve now.
05-24-2014, 07:16 PM
RE:
First of all i think you are the scammer!!!
I sold you 2 cpa accounts:

cpaway+8$ in it with 6 referrals
adsendmedia+24 referrals

I gave you the details to those accounts you logged in and changed the passwords so that is good but i don't know what you did and afther 1 day you got banned!!!
You will not recive a refund only if i get back my cpa accounts with the money and the refferals in it!!!

I lost 2 cpa accounts becuse of you with referrals and money when you give my accounts back exacly how they where you will get your money!!!

This is not all!!! afther 2 weeks i sold him the accounts i felt bad about him that he got banned so i spent one hour and registering with his private info to 4 cpa networks including maxbounty and many more for free and this guy is calling my a scammmer!!!
No man you are the scammer!!!
Please do not contact my again and try to scam my!!
Contact my only when you have my cpa accounts exacly how they where and i will not charge you for the 1 hour i spent to register with your cpa accounts!!!

Oh one more thing this guy contacted my again and told my that i should contact my AM to restore my 2 cpa accounts because i got hacked,that will never happen because cpa accounts cannot get hacked!!!
05-24-2014, 08:22 PM
RE:
(05-24-2014 02:32 AM)tu1988 Wrote:  
Hey man!
why do you say that ? I haven't receive any cpa account from You and You're swallow $75 Paypal from me, is it delicous ???
All every body must careful with this man, he's scam man.
Forum staff must ban this man for sercure your members.
Regards!
why are you laying man!!! i gave you my cpaway and adsendmedia accounts!!!!!!!
and i signed up for 4 more accounts with your personal info stop laying!!!
05-24-2014, 08:33 PM
RE: CpaKyng - waiting for your answer. ( CPA Account replace / refund )
(05-11-2014 04:09 PM)tu1988 Wrote:  @CpaKyng really scam me, when he sold his cpa account, and wait me send money to him, he ask his AM block the account he sold me, then active the previous email . And now he refuse refund money to me. Before He sold his cpa account, he promise that " You are safe and the cpa account not block ".
whaaaaaat???????
so afther i gave you the accounts and you changed the password to those accounts i cantacted my AM and tell him to block your accounts???????
I dont have those accounts,i don't know what you did to get banned but it wasn't my!!!!
Please give my accounts with the referrals and monay and you will have your refund!!!
How can you say that? ather you logged in tO your accounts afther i sold them to you and you changed password i didn't have acces to the AM!!! YOU HAD!!!
05-26-2014, 04:20 AM
RE:
(05-24-2014 07:16 PM)cpakyng Wrote:  First of all i think you are the scammer!!!
I sold you 2 cpa accounts:

cpaway+8$ in it with 6 referrals
adsendmedia+24 referrals

I gave you the details to those accounts you logged in and changed the passwords so that is good but i don't know what you did and afther 1 day you got banned!!!
You will not recive a refund only if i get back my cpa accounts with the money and the refferals in it!!!

I lost 2 cpa accounts becuse of you with referrals and money when you give my accounts back exacly how they where you will get your money!!!

This is not all!!! afther 2 weeks i sold him the accounts i felt bad about him that he got banned so i spent one hour and registering with his private info to 4 cpa networks including maxbounty and many more for free and this guy is calling my a scammmer!!!
No man you are the scammer!!!
Please do not contact my again and try to scam my!!
Contact my only when you have my cpa accounts exacly how they where and i will not charge you for the 1 hour i spent to register with your cpa accounts!!!

Oh one more thing this guy contacted my again and told my that i should contact my AM to restore my 2 cpa accounts because i got hacked,that will never happen because cpa accounts cannot get hacked!!!
Don't try to cheat me and every members here, I lost 2 account with You and U promise that will register some other cpa account , and I also provide U full my information for register , event my email , and U are continue promise will provide me some cpa account, but I get nothing, and U swallow $75 . That's a SCAM action, if forum staff need more information for ban @cpakyng, feel free chat via my skype: appsunlight or my email: appsunlight@gmail.com ( this is also my email send $ to @cpakyng. )
74.gif

17.gif