30.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

04-16-2014, 03:10 PM
Country Not Supported
Hey guys, got a question hoping you can help me with.

So basically, my country is not supported with Clickbank, so I can't enter that when registering as an affiliate. However, I do have a Payoneer card I can receive my earnings on.

Does anyone know of a workaround for this? Preferentially it's a safe workaround that won't risk my account being banned.

Thanks BBHF!
04-18-2014, 05:16 PM
RE:
Bump, anyone?
04-18-2014, 06:06 PM
RE:
You may use fakenamegenerator.com to get country name, state, code, phone number for create a account in ClickBank. After you get the account. just add you payment method. Done.

Hope it works.
04-18-2014, 06:22 PM
RE:
If you have a Payoneer card to receive payments then simply register with CB using another country?

I am not sure exactly what you require as CB with me is no problem.

Also you mght want to edit your Thread Title to something like this:

[HELP] Please: Clickbank does not support my country? Any workarounds?

You will get more people viewing your thread.
Good luck
Mr NON Fungible
04-24-2014, 03:48 AM (This post was last modified: 05-01-2014 05:58 PM by Ace__9.)
RE:
(04-18-2014 06:22 PM)ApoPhis Wrote:  If you have a Payoneer card to receive payments then simply register with CB using another country?

I am not sure exactly what you require as CB with me is no problem.

Also you mght want to edit your Thread Title to something like this:

[HELP] Please: Clickbank does not support my country? Any workarounds?

You will get more people viewing your thread.
Good luck
If I register under another country, wouldn't I be risking my account for a sudden ban? I know that's the case with the likes of Paypal.

My only problem is that when registering and entering my country name the system refuses to take that country because it is prohibited.
17.gif

59.gif