46.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

Closed

02-08-2017, 10:09 PM (This post was last modified: 03-28-2017 12:42 AM by Expand.)
Comment on Thread and PM Me.... Good or not?
I noticed that there seems to be more and more members not freely sharing material here, but are using the "comment on thread and pm me".

Although I am always grateful for these shares and will continue to be so, is it advisable?

These are usually by members who have a very large number of reps already, so what is the point?

Whilst I have not shared anywhere near the amount of shares these guys have provided, I will never purposely ask for reps.
I'm sure I've read in the rules that asking for reps before sharing is not allowed, however, a blind eye seems to be turned here.
Surely they could say that they will only share with members who have 100 reps for example.

Just wondered what other members think about this.
02-22-2017, 01:53 PM
This is why leechers are a pest to this place
I uploaded Thrive Themes share in VIP section.
Nicheman as a non vip couldn't access the thread so he pm'ed me asking for the dl link.

[Image: 1.jpg]

Post looks okay enough. He's an okay dude right?

I oblidged.
Sent him download link to Thrive pack and instructions how to install it.

[Image: 2.jpg]

nicheman thanks me for my help but he also needs a bit more of a handout.
Please send the theme and answer these questions.

[Image: 3.jpg]

Sure thing my fellow human, here is your support.

[Image: 4.jpg]

Nicheman thanks me once again. I'm happy I helped a guy in need but wait,
he's not satisfied yet. How about I do a bit more...

[Image: 5.jpg]

Getting kind of annoyed of sending him the plugin I took hours of MY UNPAID time to null,
uploading them here, giving him support and now getting lectured how to behave hereI remind him of why VIP's prefer to post inside VIP section.

[Image: 6.jpg]

At this point all hell breaks loose, the dude hits his cognitive dissonance wall (how dare I point out he's useless!!1),
goes on the offensive and lashes out on a dude that just helped him out big time proving once again, he's a leech and a d****.

Now Let's look up his profile.

[Image: 11.jpg]

Registered 4 years ago.
Has 20 reputation.
For those unaware yet reputation here is an indicator how helpful you are to other members. When members want to express our thanks we rep a guy. This doesn't put food on one's table but it does show your UNPAID work is appreciated.

Low reputation means you're not doing shit for this community and are a leech, a parasite.

In 4 years this dude only managed to open 3 threads and all 3 are requests. 0 benefit to BBH. As we established already, a leech.

[Image: 12.jpg]

On the other hand there are tons of posts where he's commenting on existing shares, either wanting support or feeling strong sense of entitlement and self importance.

[Image: 13.jpg]

This prick here is prime example why leechers deserve to be burnt (like a leech).
Leechers don't give a F*** about anyone but themselves.

Leechers don't understand the basic instinct of a man to help out others not just himself.

Leechers don't understand how much time and effort goes into giving back and as such are unable to respect one's effort. Thank you is just a word for them.

Leechers feel entitled to everything and are basically that spoiled annoying brat that wants everything for himself and gives nothing back. There's always more to take.

F*** leechers.
Burn them with fire and salt the bones.

[Image: giphy.gif]

Now just before someone accuses me of rep whoring like this ***** did I want to point out my contributions and help to other members here without asking anything in return.

In fact, Im actively against rep whoring and "rep farming". But these kind of assholes are the reason why more and more helpful members are locking down shares behind "comment and pm me".
02-24-2017, 12:03 AM
RE: Comment on Thread and PM Me.... Good or not?
Let Omni mod see this and i am curious to see what he would like to say !
02-24-2017, 12:03 AM
RE: Comment on Thread and PM Me.... Good or not?
Wait for a leecher to become a contributor ? lol dream on and wait 100 years ! Majority NO intention to share anything.
Closed

16.gif