43.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

02-01-2016, 12:49 PM
College Student Here to Learn to Make just $10 per Day!
Hi guys!

I have been lurking through the forums and it's about time I introduce myself!

I see many successful people on this forum and it has inspired me to try and learn this whole world of IM offered here!

I've learned web design, basic SEO tactics (nothing like backlinks and such though), social media marketing (purchased Followliker and have been building audiences quite well on Instagram), sales funnels, affiliate marketing - just so much STUFF!

I'd love to learn more and more importantly, how to implement it best! I thoroughly enjoy this forum and what it has taught me thus far, so I want to become more and more a part of it.
____

My goal now: Make just $10 a day preferably on auto-pilot. Being a college student, this adds up to be a lot of extra spending money.

I'm going to start looking for people to sell shoutouts to I guess, but I want more of a surefire method. I appreciate any and all advice given to me, thank you for reading this!
Thanks
02-16-2016, 06:34 PM
RE: College Student Here to Learn to Make just $10 per Day!
Hello Lahmefc,

Welcome to The BBHF!

Dennis Becker wrote an ebook about earning 5.00 a day. He than scaled that up and has done extremely well.

Post #13 has a multi-mirror download link. I just checked and the SolidShares and Gett links worked. I didn't try the rest.
http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-GET-...pid1267182

It is a simple concept, but it is easy to take action from the concepts in the ebook.

Again, Welcome to BBHF!

:)

03-10-2016, 08:41 AM
Welcome aboard, same here, new guy trying to make it online.
03-28-2016, 08:07 AM
(03-10-2016 08:41 AM)rondev Wrote:  Welcome aboard, same here, new guy trying to make it online.

(02-16-2016 06:34 PM)mushin Wrote:  Hello Lahmefc,

Welcome to The BBHF!

Dennis Becker wrote an ebook about earning 5.00 a day. He than scaled that up and has done extremely well.

Post #13 has a multi-mirror download link. I just checked and the SolidShares and Gett links worked. I didn't try the rest.
http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-GET-...pid1267182

It is a simple concept, but it is easy to take action from the concepts in the ebook.

Again, Welcome to BBHF!

:)

Thank you for the welcoming! Reading through this now :)

46.gif