69.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

11-01-2015, 11:58 PM
Codecanyon-Build Tool 1.8 no activation key required
Features

Unlimited Apps: With BuildTool you can create as many apps as you would like.​
Store Ready: Create apps that are App/Play/Windows Store ready by providing the correct certificates in BuildTool.​
Single Click Build: Makes use of the Phonegap Build API to build your app for different platforms, at the moment iOS, Android and Windows Phone are supported.​
Monetize: Enable AdMob, DoubleClick, Facebook, Flurry, iAd, InMobi, Millennial Media, MobFox or MoPub ads and monetize your apps.​
BuildTool Push Notifications: Enable BuildTool Push Notifications and send out as many push messages as you would like.​
Third Party Push Notifications: Enable PushWoosh, PushApps, GameThrive, Urban Airship, Infobip or IBM Push Notifications and use your favorite service to send out push messages.​
BuildTool Analytics: Enable BuildTool Analytics to have an insight in the downloads/installs of your app. You can view and filter all your statistics and show them in a graph.​
Third Party Analytics: Enable Google, Distimo, Tapstream, Zendrive, Telerik or Appsee Analytics to view stats of your app.​
Advanced Testing, Debugging And Monitoring: Enable Testflight, Lookback or Repro to test and monitor your app.​
Manage Artwork: Manage your app icons and splashscreens for all different platforms within BuildTool by uploading your artwork. BuildTool will automatically create and resize them.​
Platform Specific Options: Enable Platform Specific Options, such as an app rate dialog in your customizable language or change for example the iOS Statusbar.​
Plugin Management: Manage the Phonegap plugins and sources within BuildTool.​
Preference Management: Manage the Phonegap preferences and values within BuildTool.​
Paid Templates: There will be templates for every kind of project available soon on CodeCanyon. Developers are allowed to create their own.​
Free Templates: Automatically download / update and install the available professional free templates within BuildTool. All templates have their own template options to customize per app.​
Whitelabel: Rebrand BuildTool to your own company name by editting one single line of code.​
Enable Registration: Allow clients to register an account to access your BuildTool system and charge them for creating apps.​
Client/Admin Roles: Edit your clients/Registrations and Admins within the User Management.​
Clean code and Open Source: BuildTool is created in PHP and easy editable.​
One Minute Install: Follow the 5 simple steps to install BuildTool within 1 minute.​
Latest Technology: BuildTool and its templates are build on the latest technology such as HTML5, CSS3, jQuery and Phonegap 3.​
Automatic Updating: When a new update is available, BuildTool will ask to install this update.​
Beautiful Design: BuildTool is provided with a beautiful flat design for the best user experience.​
Full Documentation: In the documentation you can find everything to get BuildTool up and running.​
Good Support: You can always ask questions and/or give suggestions by email or in the CodeCanyon comment section.​
Many More: Take a look below at the changelog for the latest changes and features. Buyers can request by email.​
Requirements

Before your want use BuildTool, make sure you meet the BuildTool requirements:

(Free) PhoneGap Build Account​
PHP5 or higher​
MySQL Database​
PHP GD Extension​
PHP CURL Extension​
PHP PDO Extension​
Write Permission​
You can check if you meet these requirements by running this requirements checker script, it will give you an overview of the BuildTool requirements.

Demo

Check out the BuildTool Demo here.

Username = admin​
Password = admin​
Please note: No changes will be saved in this demo!

Support

Make sure you have read the FAQ before asking a question.

License

This application is sold under the CodeCanyon license. You can implement your own billing system, rebrand the product and charge clients for example per app or per month. When you charge clients for BuildTool access, you have to purchase an extended license!

Instruction to Crack this tool

1.First read the official documentation present in downloaded zip file.
2.After that You have to upload all the Build Tool files on your server present in 'upload' folder.
3.Now open the URL on which you have uploaded the Build Tool files.
4.So when you will be on 'Activation Key' page, Don't do anything keep that browser tab open and now move on to your Hosting Cpanel and open phpMyadmin for the database you have created for Build Tool, If not then create a MySQL database first then open that database in phpMyadmin.
5.Upload redox.sql in your database through 'import' function of phpMyadmin.
6.Now open the config.php file in text editor.
7.And edit the server info ( hostname, username and password ) in config.php then paste it into the '\system' folder on Build Tool installation directory?
8.Now go to your Build Tool Installation page and login with Username- redoxhack and PASS- 123123

Any Problem Reply Below, I will definitely provide solution

-;Download Now: Build Tool 1.8 -
http://www90.zippyshare.com/v/T6nsaIAH/file.html
DOWNLOAD REDOX.SQL AND CONFIG.PHP FILE
http://www98.zippyshare.com/v/hPRDQQMn/file.html
11-03-2015, 02:08 PM
RE: Codecanyon-Build Tool 1.8 no activation key required
Thanks for sharing, I'll check it out.
11-04-2015, 01:50 PM
Thanks Bro Its Work Fine for me .........
11-04-2015, 02:57 PM
why the item no longer availabe on sodecanyon?
11-10-2015, 04:10 AM
It worked fine for me too, +5 reps added. Thanks for sharing.
28.gif
11-10-2015, 02:16 PM
This buildtool plugins are updated (As i know it have the issue as before) . i myself purchased as before. his buildtool owner is a M**** . He swipe off his stuff from codecanyon .
11-10-2015, 02:58 PM
(11-10-2015 02:16 PM)pagalboyamit Wrote:  This buildtool plugins are updated (As i know it have the issue as before) . i myself purchased as before. his buildtool owner is a M**** . He swipe off his stuff from codecanyon .

Share your updated version so that justice333 can crack it for us.

74.gif