12.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

01-07-2014, 09:36 AM (This post was last modified: 01-07-2014 09:48 AM by lando26.)
RE:
Very true marketwithpain. That is very very true

I promise this is by far the best craigslist training online. Im not just saying that because its my product. Im speaking the truth. Its not just craigslist training. It teaches you so much. How to build websites from scratch. How to get unlimited gmail accounts, unlimited phone numbers. 7 secrets nobody knows about. How to post in paid cities free. So much in this training. I can go on and on. No complaints since launch and I will show you what people who have purchased are saying if you guys give me a few. Also I normally sell for $65 but will discount to $47 members of this forum. So let me know if you want to give it a try and thanks
01-07-2014, 09:49 AM
RE:
(01-07-2014 09:36 AM)lando26 Wrote:  Very true marketwithpain. That is very very true

I promise this isby far the best craigslist training online. Im not just saying that because its my product. Im speaking the truth. Its not just craigslist training. It teaches you so much. How to build websites from scratch. How to get unlimited gmail accounts, unlimited phone numbers. 7 secrets nobody knows about. How to post in paid cities free. So much in this training. I can go on and on. No complaints since launch and I will show you what people who have purchased are saying if you guys give me a few. Also I normally sell for $65 but will discount to $47 members of this forum. So let me know if you want to give it a try and thanks
Post on our BestBlackHatForum Special Offers Forum[Image: cnti.png] and give us discount. member will PM you for discount if they want to grab it.
01-07-2014, 09:58 AM
RE:
[Image: Klv8B5G.png]

[Image: 2Mm5jrj.png]

[Image: 2PpeL1U.png]

[Image: 1vjTjDR.png]
01-07-2014, 10:09 AM
RE:
Hey, that $47 is no special discount for this forum
it's just your site's drop down price
01-07-2014, 10:12 AM
RE:
No It was a one day special I had going on. So yes it is a discount. $47 is great for this. People already calling me crazy for selling for only $65 normal price
20.gif
01-07-2014, 10:40 AM (This post was last modified: 01-07-2014 10:42 AM by polaskx.)
RE:
(01-07-2014 07:26 AM)lando26 Wrote:  Well too d*** bad dumbass its locked!

Im not trying to prevent you. I am preventing you. There is a difference
f**k calling me dumbass, this forum is for sharing stuff, stop selling your product here. If you have alot people buying it then why waste your time monitoring this forum to see if it's get shared here. Let me tell you something on BHHF it will definately come out lolz.

What makes your training so special. f*** * m*****r
01-07-2014, 10:53 AM
RE:
(01-07-2014 04:56 AM)iNeedMoney Wrote:  
(01-06-2014 06:58 AM)lando26 Wrote:  Be like everyone else and purchase instead of trying to give it out for free! I worked hard to create this. Please Respect!
this is a blackhat forum dumb ass, we share content here.. you have no say here bud.. MOVE ALONG NOW and stop trying to prevent us from sharing your BLACKHAT METHOD at a blackhat forum haha..
Tell him that. Dumb ass, just registered on the forum to monitor if anyone shares his product.
01-07-2014, 02:51 PM (This post was last modified: 01-07-2014 02:53 PM by milsap.)
RE:
To be honest the product has alot of rehashed information you can find on the forum already... Just my honest review... The unlimited accounts for Gmail he is informing you to buy them fiverr... If your a newbie the information maybe new and usually if not I wouldn't advise wasting your time... However it's your money... :-D
01-07-2014, 03:34 PM
RE:
Lol the only thing you mentioned was the gmail accounts. Thats one out of dozens of other stuff in mt training. The people in the reviews arent newbies. And like you said its their money. Im not pressing anyone to buy it. That is totally up to you. And milsap I believe you just requsted me on facebook. Lol. This is 10x better then any caigslist course you can name with full proof I can post 100 ads or more live ads per day. Everyone know who the true craigslist king is. Better do some research on how many people ive helped succeed online. Also your right. Its totally not worth my time to argue with anyone one here. Im way too successful and to positive to fool with a bunch of clowns.SMH! Good luck
01-07-2014, 04:18 PM (This post was last modified: 01-07-2014 04:41 PM by Batmans.)
RE:
Interesting.
61.gif

64.gif
Free counters!