66.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

06-14-2015, 01:56 PM
Chungpq is now PERMANENTLY BANNED because of using STOLEN CREDIT CARD on his GB!!!
Thank you to annonymous member for coming up with this proof:

Quote:Hope you are having a fantastic weekend.

I have joined quite a few GB all with out any issues.

I joined the following GB on Thursday:

http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-%E2%...pid1267820

After several back and forth communications, where he contacted me a few times providing no details of the download, he finally gave me a link to a download.

"chungpq" (who is also "nvt197" - banned) provided his SkypeID to contact him direct where he only appeared for less than 5 minutes at any time, knowing that the GB was never going to work as I said to him I will check it now, then he quickly disappeared and any time I contacted him, he just ignored my messages.

I have cancelled my recurring payment, asked for a refund as well but he is ignoring all further contact.

The other thing is I did a trace and it appears to be true that he is the same person as "nvt197" which is a previous banned member.

Speaking to other members and also reading up the previous history it is clear that he uses stolen credit cards to purchase certain accounts for GB, and days later the accounts he purchased, are shut down without warning leaving members without the paid service.

He come under various Alias on Skype being:

- betasia1977 and
- tufe7777

Emails:being:

- tudaila8888@gmail.com
- thanhsonpro003@gmail.com

IP Address being:

Name - Vu Duc Manh

It is fair to say that, some of his practices, create a lot of risk not only to the forum members but to the forum itself, if stolen cards are used it will always leave a strong trail for authorities which is certainly unwanted.

With more time I believe he is under a few more alias as well.

Hope this helps.

Kind regards

Chungpq your welcome to defend yourself here if this proof is NOT true.
But i had enough proof now, and there are lot of complaints from your GB(s) that aside from being oversold, worst is you fail to respond on members who paid your GB and you ignore them, you even did not issue refund at all. All gb starters , i received lot of complaint that they are overselling GB, earning good through GB, well we could accept that but not to the point that you will SCAM member here.
Lot of complaints, with proof. That is something i cannot tolerate.

Cheers,
Omni Potens
Bringing you the
LATEST and FRESH DOWNLOADS
Everyday!!! Love
>>> CLICK <<<
REVIEW and MIRRORS are much appreciated!!! Cool
06-14-2015, 02:21 PM
RE: Chungpq is now PERMANENTLY BANNED because of using STOLEN CREDIT CARD on his GB!!!
Hi all, his GBs was my first GB experience, if it's indeed a scam then that sucks.

Is there hope to getting a refund? I spend over $50 with him :(
06-14-2015, 02:26 PM
RE: Chungpq is now PERMANENTLY BANNED because of using STOLEN CREDIT CARD on his GB!!!
(06-14-2015 02:21 PM)aewok Wrote:  Hi all, his GBs was my first GB experience, if it's indeed a scam then that sucks.

Is there hope to getting a refund? I spend over $50 with him :(

Did you try filing a dispute? claim that what you paid for you did not receive it.
Glad i am reading all of the posts of complaints on his GB thread so that save me a lot. Well thank you Omni for banning that @sshole!
06-14-2015, 04:17 PM
I found that the GB didn't work and sent him PM yesterday. Now seeing this thread and hope it's not too late to file the dispute.

I'm glad I only joined one GB under him after finding he was overselling it. Never join GB starters who is doing or did shady things.
06-14-2015, 10:25 PM
Watchout for NVT197 aka chungpq aka haounygen in a new User name and avatar .............
12.gif
06-15-2015, 02:20 AM
Thank you for the warning. I will definitely look out for this guy and warn others.
06-15-2015, 03:16 AM
To whoever sent in the anonymous message here, Please if your reading this get in contact with me if you can.

Would highly appreciate it as i have a similar 'scam' situation and it would be great to know how you got the IP/Name/Skype names etc of the scammer.

Please if you can just PM me and i will keep everything anonymous etc just really would like to know more about this person/get in contact with them.
06-28-2015, 03:31 AM
I filed dispute with paypal. Has anyone else got there money back yet from this scammer?
08-01-2015, 08:33 PM
i just made a dispute with paypal.

we should all mention about this scammer to paypal.
08-03-2015, 03:27 AM
this is what he wrote in the paypal dispute comments.

"I SENT YOU ALL ACCESS IN FORUM INBOX, PLEASE CHECK AND DONT TRY TO SCAM !" funny guy
61.gif

63.gif