47.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

06-15-2011, 09:59 PM
Cheapest Do-follow Blog Commenting Services
About Our Blog Commenting Services
Blog Commenting Service is based on the concept of feedback. Comments and Feedbacks are posted on blog posts for the purpose of getting referral traffic on the website that wants hits. It also affects search engine ranking of that site, hence, automatically increasing the number of visitors.

As the internet arena expands and becomes competitive day by day, companies and other business related entities and individual websites are finding it difficult to find enough visitors and consumers of their websites. Market leaders often shadow other potential companies that need to get considerable amount of visitors to get their name publicized. Blog Commenting Service is one of the most effective tools that websites use to get visitors on their websites.

Advantages Of Using Our Blog Commenting Services

Blog Commenting Service is not all about simply posting gibberish and pointless stuff with links to the websites. No, not at all. It is actually based on a proper structure. It is required that the comments posted on the blog posts are based on relevant information, contextual background and intelligent use of language. It is also important to understand that Blog Commenting Service requires proper use of your language skills. Only the comments, based on the content of blog post are usually approved by posts. So it becomes highly necessary that only appropriate words are used, and those too, in the line of the topic, and relevant to the content of the website. Blog Commenting Service helps websites build their links, and get them promoted in a proper way.

Our Experience In Offering Blog Commenting Services
Some people rely on spamming softwares and worms to start Blog Commenting Service. It damages the reputation of the website too, and at times the IP is blocked by the blog as well, leading to further troubles. Hence it is important that only manual procedures are followed, at least to the extent of content, and also, the spamming should be avoided.

Blog Commenting Service has reached new levels recently. There are proper companies who do this business of Blog Commenting Service professionally, and charge according to the requirement of the website. They also provide various packages which help is managing the promotion of the concerned website. But one should not forget that there are countless spam and fake sites available. They can fraud you into thinking that they’re legitimate. They misuse your site information, and then use spamming to affect blog posts. It is better to check the legitimacy of the Blog Commenting Service before paying them for the service, would help you avoid disasters.

We are now announcing “EXISTING and EXCLUSIVE“ Packages with fresh and highly qualified January Page rank updated links, All Do-follow,100% Approval and Cheapest rate ever.

EE Package 1 (Review Copy)
10PR4+10PR5 = 20$

EE Package 2
25PR4+15PR5 = 70$ (Save 7$) Price: 40$

EE Package 3
40PR4 = 40$ (Save 5$) Price: 35$

EE Package 4
10PR3+30PR4+30PR5= 50$ (Save 8$) Price: 42$

EE Package 5
50PR4+40PR5+5PR6= 120$ (Save 15$) Price: 105$

EE Package 6
30PR2+30PR3+50PR4+40PR5+10PR6= 160$ (Save 20$) Price: 140$

EE Package 7
50PR2+50PR3+50PR4+50PR5+10PR6= 192$ (Save 22$) Price: 170$

EE Package 8
100PR2+100PR3+100PR4+50PR5+10PR6= 280$ (Save 30$) Price: 250$

EE Custom Package
Make your package and PM.

BULK MIX PR Packages:

We have three different packages of MIX PR:

1) Buy 100 blog comments for $40 (Basic Package) PR2+

2) Buy 250 blog comments for $80 (Corporate Package) PR2+

3) Buy 500 blog comments for $150 (Superior Package) PR2+

Features of our service:

1. Niche NOT supported.
2. Page rank is referred from blog post permalink URL (not domain level)
3. Keyword Phrase will be used in Name or In-Content of comment section and dofollow
4. There won’t be any any unmoderated spam comments in the post that we will comment for your link.
5. You are paying only for published links.

Please provide below details:
1. Keywords (To be anchored)
2. URL (Long tail URL accepted)
3. Email (to send the report)

Payment : Paypal, Alertpay and Moneybookers only 100% upfront.

Refund Policy:
If in case, I am fail to submit the report (I will refund your amount back) and if links get removed by admin of these site, you will get the links replaced by other links and if you wanted the amount back then we will discuss according to the situation.
11-26-2011, 12:23 AM
RE: Cheapest Do-follow Blog Commenting Services
Please contact me via email - deepmind51@yahoo.com

I'm highly interested in EE Package 4

I want to make test order

Can you make it? And Also send me payment details about whis packet
02-20-2012, 05:50 AM
RE: Cheapest Do-follow Blog Commenting Services
wow...I am impressed.I am also trying.
use the tank to dominate the competitors!!
Read our BLOG

5.gif