74.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

11-20-2015, 01:26 AM
Cheap webhosting in Europe!
Hi,

Does anyone have a list of cheap webhosting for PBN's with European IP's?

I have a list of US based $1/month hosting. I'm looking for 1€/month hosting in Europe but have not found so many while searching on Google.

Thanks!
11-20-2015, 01:29 AM
RE: Cheap webhosting in Europe!
Have you checked out Web Hosting Talk forum, there are quite a few European hosts advertising on there.
11-20-2015, 06:51 AM
Thanks,

That forum seems like a gold mine :) Rep+5

(11-20-2015 01:29 AM)TheNexus Wrote:  Have you checked out Web Hosting Talk forum, there are quite a few European hosts advertising on there.
11-20-2015, 06:54 AM
No worries my friend, just make sure you look for reviews there as well as you do get quite a few low quality hosts there as well.
11-20-2015, 07:47 AM
All that happens with these hosts is penalties from search engines. This happens through throttling and using cpu and memory which causes this. There is no such thing as unlimited hosting cheap as once there are a dozen or so sites getting traffic the reseller company shuts them for high usage. You would be better with a small reseller account on a dedicated host that will help atone some of this and you won't be penalised for slow speeds or website being down.
59.gif
Scam Buster

benji
11-20-2015, 07:51 AM
(11-20-2015 07:47 AM)benji Wrote:  All that happens with these hosts is penalties from search engines. This happens through throttling and using cpu and memory which causes this. There is no such thing as unlimited hosting cheap as once there are a dozen or so sites getting traffic the reseller company shuts them for high usage. You would be better with a small reseller account on a dedicated host that will help atone some of this and you won't be penalised for slow speeds or website being down.

That would be no good for PBN hosting as it is an obvious footprint.
11-20-2015, 08:13 AM (This post was last modified: 11-20-2015 08:14 AM by ѕ¢σяρισ.)
try
[Image: 3cb657c294.png]
Code:
https://www.backblaze.com/b2/cloud-storage.html
⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ [MVP Access] on MoneyVIPProgram.com ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐
07-15-2016, 11:21 AM
Hello,

I want to recommend the best dedicated hosting servers for me.
That are https://verdina.net.
Verdina.NET - they got a powerful dedicated hosting DELL hardware so it's pretty secure, reliable and fast.
Verdina supports you with many of the cheap dedicated server plans with Euro 69 per month and with Intel Xeon E3-1241,
4 cores are generated, upto 32 GB RAM support and up to 8 x HDD SSD/SATA.
The other features of this dedicated server plans are flexible bandwith strategy, 1GBPS dedicated uplink with the KVM Access.
Contact them on live chat if you want to learn more or to ask for solution for yourself.
10% discount for the 1st month with a coupon code "MNFDPN".
07-29-2016, 06:04 PM
hi,

try http://hosting150.com

16.gif