31.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

Closed

11-03-2015, 10:30 PM
Changing or Editing or Adding Multiple Products on a single BSO thread is STRICTLY CHEATING!
Anyone caught doing this, your BSO thread will be shutdown by me. No hard feelings.
Your closed BSO thread that was been shutdown by me will ONLY be reOpen if you will edit it back and if it is following the new BSO rules in which:

***There should be not more than one products on your BSO***
***Old BSO threads that has more than 1 products should be edited to a single one product, to be fair on others, chose wisely!***
***No more bonuses, this is just an excuse to cover up multiple products, if you want to give it as a bonus, then provide it via pm on buyers that are interested, but strictly do not mention it on your sales thread.***

All BSO threads that does not follow the said rules will be closed. I repeat no hard feelings.
Your closed BSO thread that was been shutdown by me will ONLY be reOpen if you will edit it back and if it is following the new BSO rules as stated above.

It is not good to outsmart or fool any members here.
This kind of cheating is not just cheating but also a direct attack on out of respect not just on us but on everyone too.

-Omni Potens
Bringing you the
LATEST and FRESH DOWNLOADS
Everyday!!! Love
>>> CLICK <<<
REVIEW and MIRRORS are much appreciated!!! Cool
Closed

32.gif