5.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

07-04-2016, 01:37 AM
RE: Cashflow Accounting and Bookkeeping Software V1.1.0
Dude you have a lot of issues. Whoring for thanks and "not going to share if no thanks" "will delete if no reps" dude gtfo. Nobody wants your S*****, virus-filled shares anyway. Reported.
THANKS FOR THE REPS 74muscle
07-04-2016, 02:09 AM (This post was last modified: 07-04-2016 02:16 AM by nilshinde.)
(07-04-2016 01:37 AM)Walt The Heavyweight Wrote:  Dude you have a lot of issues. Whoring for thanks and "not going to share if no thanks" "will delete if no reps" dude gtfo. Nobody wants your S*****, virus-filled shares anyway. Reported.

Very true!!!!
Why you want REPS for this crap?
I will really REP n appreciate if you share a clean and untouched version.

I tried all you mentioned before posting, I have that much knowledge........... But this is a real crap you shared..... sorry buddy no REPS for you now..... YES, I will really appreciate if you share a CLEAN version.

REGARDS
07-04-2016, 05:34 AM
Before making any judgement, why you guys have not read the post carefully..

I request you to read it again..

"""RE: Cashflow Accounting and Bookkeeping Software V1.1.0
This is untouched version downloaded from directly developer's server. If you found virus in file, you should contact the developer and ask why their demo/script has virus???

I'm also using it and I've found nothing with it, also this not nulled version neither the complete app which will fulfill your requirement. The developer has made a function in this script to track the usage of their codes. If you are familiar with codeigniter and know PHP, you can use it, otherwise leave it as it is.
""""
Now find the SOURCE of this file, from where I have downloaded it...

http://bookkeeping.dbcinfotech.net/bookkeeping.zip

@Walt The Heavyweight
Dude you have a lot of issues. Whoring for thanks and "not going to share if no thanks" "will delete if no reps" dude gtfo. Nobody wants your S*****, virus-filled shares anyway. Reported.

Dear Walt The Heavyweight,

I admire you and this forum, as I have learned many things from here. But This judgement has made me to feel wired here.... Now I request you to download the file shared you above (The link of Developer Source Code) and make VT Scan yourself and let me know result...

M waiting...

@nilshinde,
You said that you have much more knowledge but you could not find how to setup it to Installer... Are you sure, you have the knowledge???

(07-04-2016 02:09 AM)nilshinde Wrote:  
(07-04-2016 01:37 AM)Walt The Heavyweight Wrote:  Dude you have a lot of issues. Whoring for thanks and "not going to share if no thanks" "will delete if no reps" dude gtfo. Nobody wants your S*****, virus-filled shares anyway. Reported.

Very true!!!!
Why you want REPS for this crap?
I will really REP n appreciate if you share a clean and untouched version.

I tried all you mentioned before posting, I have that much knowledge........... But this is a real crap you shared..... sorry buddy no REPS for you now..... YES, I will really appreciate if you share a CLEAN version.

REGARDS
07-05-2016, 07:29 AM (This post was last modified: 07-05-2016 07:31 AM by Walt The Heavyweight.)
Look, alright, maybe I was bit too rude. We are all very grateful for anybody who puts in the effort to share and null programs, this is what the forum is about. But just continuously threatening people to stop sharing things really doesn't win you any fans, simply because there is no point in it, it just pisses people off.

I'm sorry if I offended you, but you could also act more politely. Best of luck.

Also I can't really confirm whether this is a virus or not, I barely know any php at all to analyse the matter, but I've seen a whole lot of simpler forms turn malicious (.pdf, docx, .rtf etc.)
THANKS FOR THE REPS 74muscle
07-05-2016, 03:49 PM
Thanks Man..

I will keep it in mind....

(07-05-2016 07:29 AM)Walt The Heavyweight Wrote:  Look, alright, maybe I was bit too rude. We are all very grateful for anybody who puts in the effort to share and null programs, this is what the forum is about. But just continuously threatening people to stop sharing things really doesn't win you any fans, simply because there is no point in it, it just pisses people off.

I'm sorry if I offended you, but you could also act more politely. Best of luck.

Also I can't really confirm whether this is a virus or not, I barely know any php at all to analyse the matter, but I've seen a whole lot of simpler forms turn malicious (.pdf, docx, .rtf etc.)
8.gif

52.gif