33.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

06-20-2011, 03:59 AM
Cannot see some of the links
Hey members.
As the title says I cannot see some download links. Just a message *post to see the link* with blue background. So how can I fix it? How maney posts?

Best Regards,
Estek
06-20-2011, 08:48 AM
RE: Cannot see some of the links
Hello. may i know what forum? category? or subforum are you seeing this? and i will be the one to fix this since ADMIN and MODS were again busy ripping another vip forum. Thanks.
>>> Making impossible things possible!!! Cool <<<
Heart Heart Heart I love BBHF and MVP so much. Heart Heart Heart
-TheDonator-
06-20-2011, 02:47 PM (This post was last modified: 06-20-2011 02:50 PM by Estek.)
hi. offcourse this forum :) for example this page: http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-GET-...ealth-Life
I understand when it happen if I want to see vip or supervip section but this thread is in normal section.
And another question. Why I have a warning level when others members who have posted less and signed up later haven't.

Estek
06-20-2011, 08:22 PM
Thanks, its been fixed now. :)
Please let me know if you can see some sections that hide the links,
Anyway what warning level you mean? cause as far as i can see all members here has warning level below reputation, but all has 0%..
06-20-2011, 09:04 PM
Quote: Thanks, its been fixed now. :)
Thank you, Lala. No I see them ;)

Quote:Please let me know if you can see some sections that hide the links,
If something wrong then I will hit you up with a PM
Quote:Anyway what warning level you mean? cause as far as i can see all members here has warning level below reputation, but all has 0%..
Oh maybe they all have but it shows only in my account. Anyway I don't care about this just was interesting.

59handshake
Best Regards,
Estek
47.gif

24.gif