65.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

07-04-2012, 10:53 PM
Can you remove site from SERP?
Hey, how good would you say that you are at getting a site deindexed / sandboxed / penalized?

Tell us a little about your strategy!
07-05-2012, 06:07 AM
long run ddos. when the crawler comes again and again and there is no content anymore the site will get loose his ranks. never tried but i belive it would work.

-h
07-05-2012, 06:41 AM
i dont think it would. soon as the site owner saw it was down, they will be onto the hosting company and they will stop the dos attack.

You wont get a site deindexed, if its a new site you may get it sandboxed by blasting a ton of spammy links, but the site will come back and come back stronger.
07-05-2012, 07:58 AM
Ive had negative SEO campaigns working before. I am not sure its possible right now, if you feel confident you can get something gone. Shoot me a PM and lets talk!
07-06-2012, 05:30 AM
RE: Can you remove site from SERP?
(07-05-2012 06:41 AM)bashy Wrote:  i dont think it would. soon as the site owner saw it was down, they will be onto the hosting company and they will stop the dos attack.
They would simply shut down your hosting account, that's what they usually do.
It's very expensive to stop ddos.
48.gif
07-06-2012, 07:25 AM
not for me, im with hostgator and my site was under ddos and i use shared hosting. soon as i told them i was under attack they actived thier firewall for my domain only and the attacks stopped.

Needless to say im now on a dedicated server with them and they setup my own firewall free of charge and thier support is 2nd to none!!!

I think you mean packet filtration DOS protection. and yes this is expensive as they charge per clean traffic packet but works better than a firewall. anyone who can administer an attack like that is not going to focus on a site like ours to be fair so a standard software firewall intograted into cpanel will do just fine. works for me anyway
07-06-2012, 06:22 PM
ddos is too risky, how about negative SEO. Do you have any good methods (personally used xrumer to build profiles)
07-22-2012, 08:31 AM
I would be willing to pay someone if they helped me with one of these things

68.gif