7.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

12-01-2020, 10:30 PM
Can blogspot.com website rank in Google local?
Just wondering if a new website today, created in blogspot.com, can still rank in local Google search with domain name using keywords.

Which one is better?
Buying the domain via Google itself or other service and just connect it with the blog in blogpost.com?

Anyone can share any experience or taught, please?

Thanks and GBU.
L.L.
12-04-2020, 12:49 AM
RE: Can blogspot.com website rank in Google local?
Yes, it ranks if you back it up with sufficient Tiered powers. But I would say it is good for T1, ranks as high as bottom of page 1 or Page 2 which is a great deal as Tier 1.

If you really want to make this as money page, I would rather suggest Google site. Tested by many and working for years.
12-04-2020, 12:53 AM
I submitted the answer, not sure why nothing happened. So writing again here.

Yes, it ranks if sufficiently powered with Tiered links. But blogspot is still good for T1 and ranks as high as bottom of page 1 or page 2 for local which is a great deal as Tier 1 property.

So if you insist to use this as money site, I would rather suggest using Google sites. Tested by many to be working for many years now.
12-10-2020, 05:57 PM
I rank blogspot along with simple GSA contextual blast. Just blast decent links and content. if you choose right niche 400 - 600 verified contextual all you want.

Ah yes loooooooooooooong content that useful for reader!
12-13-2020, 06:10 PM
Appreciate your thoughts guys... GBU.
Anyone else?
Thanks.
:)
62.gif

38.gif
Free counters!