36.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

10-12-2021, 05:34 PM
Can Someone Please Help...What software is this?
I remember seeing emails for this and even seeing ads for this software on social media but didn't need it because we had purchased Content Samurai which became Vidnami. We had it for years and as many of you may know they have recently shut down their service because it was supposedly sold. Now I'd like to get access to the software that can create videos like in the following video montage I created of several examples:

It allows you to create overlays on your social media marketing videos BUT the important reason that I want it is because it syncs text with the narration or voice track on the videos in the lower third area. Each video in the example above shows how the text appears almost perfectly timed. I can do this manually but it takes too much time and is a pain using multiple editors to do so. I'd like an easier solution if anyone can please help I'd greatly appreciate it. I mainly see these types of videos in Facebook and Instagram ads primarily.

Thanks for reading my request for help.
10-12-2021, 08:18 PM (This post was last modified: 10-12-2021 08:19 PM by junebug.)
RE: Can Someone Please Help...What software is this?
Update...

Someone suggested VideoWrappr but that software doesn't add the text transcription of what is being said in the video. Basically whatever audio track is in the video the words appear on the video as though being in sync with the audio. You can see what I mean from my example video montage.

I really need for the text to appear on the video for whatever is being said in the audio track of the video as in the examples above. So VideoWrappr, although very close and a good suggestion, it's not what I'm looking for sadly.

If anyone can chime in with a software that creates Social Media Ads like the ones I've shared again I'd greatly appreciate it. Here's that video in case you have not seen it:

10-13-2021, 01:51 PM
It looks like Invideo. It has a lot of templates and it's similar to Content Samurai.
10-14-2021, 07:20 PM
(10-13-2021 01:51 PM)Xtreme MKT Wrote:  It looks like Invideo. It has a lot of templates and it's similar to Content Samurai.

Thanks for the reply/resource @Xtreme MKT. I appreciate it and will check it out. Thanks for taking the time post.

J
10-14-2021, 08:10 PM
I use INVIDEO and there is PICTORY which is also good . Try it and see which fits your need.
72.gif
10-19-2021, 05:36 PM
(10-14-2021 08:10 PM)HyperMarketer Wrote:  I use INVIDEO and there is PICTORY which is also good . Try it and see which fits your need.

Thanks for the input and sharing of resources. I appreciate and will look into them.

J

20.gif