8.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

10-12-2021, 05:40 PM
Can Someone Please Help...What software is this?
I remember seeing emails for this and even seeing ads for this software on social media but didn't need it because we had purchased Content Samurai which became Vidnami. We had it for years and as many of you may know they have recently shut down their service because it was supposedly sold.

This software that I'm looking for allows you to create overlays on your social media marketing videos BUT the important reason that I want it is because it syncs text with the narration or voice track on the videos in the lower third area. Each video in the example above shows how the text appears almost perfectly timed. I can do this manually but it takes too much time and is a pain using multiple editors to do so. I'd like an easier solution if anyone can please help I'd greatly appreciate it. I mainly see these types of videos in Facebook and Instagram ads primarily.

Now I'd like to get access to the software that can create videos like in the following video montage I created of several examples:

Thanks for reading my request for help.

70.gif