50.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

10-11-2012, 06:53 AM
Can I get a site list?
Can I get a link to a few common forums where credit card
data is bought and sold?? I need to do this for a class project, and yes, I
would still want to know if we didn’t. My teacher got his bank account hacked
and though we should find out how it was done. Also, I realize Google doesn’t
allow these kinds of sites to turn up in their search results. What kind of
search engine should I use??

Thanks.

Just nolege, ppl. Nex yer we do a project on lckpicking J
10-12-2012, 07:13 AM
RE:
The #1 way a credit/debit/bank account gets hacked is by entering in your information on a non trusted, malicious site.

The #2 way a credit/debit/bank account gets hacked, is because you are infected with a virus. The virus can be of many types. It could be a keylogger, where it just records all your keystrokes, and maybe once a week sends the logfile to the hacker. It could be a RAT (Remote Access Trojan). This is the more popular form of infection. A RAT allows the hacker to be able to connect to your PC at any time, like teamviewer, only difference is the user has no idea someone is logged into their PC. They can download files to/from the PC, instruct the PC to execute any file. They can log all the keystrokes, watch the users webcam (if they have one). Basically they can do everything. They can watch your screen as you buy things online, and be recording all the keys you press. Also, the smarter RAT programs are able to automatically grab remembered/saved passwords. You know when you login to a website and your browser asks "Do you want me to remember this password so you dont have to enter it again?", always say no because software can instantly grab the saved info.

The #3 most common way a hacker gets your credit/debit/bank info is by hacking a website that has the data stored. For isntance, you buy an item from website.com. They store your information on their end in their database. However, the site does not know there is a vulnerable script on their site that is vulnerable to SQL injections. A hacker finds this, and basically instructs the script to dump all the details of the database. They now have all the users, passwords, emails, credit cards, everything stored...

The #4 most common way a hacker gets your credit/debit card is through the real world. When you swipe your card at a gas station, there are tools to intercept the data. Even at the pump, there is a gadget that fits over the slider at the gas pump, and sends the data wireless to a nearby person. Or the person in the gas station can have a laptop hooked up hidden, grabbing all the cards as they are swiped. Or your at a restaurant and the waitress takes your card, they can write down the details before giving it back to you.

A couple of years ago, my parents and me and my kids went to Disney World in Florida. At some point someone got ahold of my dad's debit card info. We think it happened when we went out to eat and the waitress took the card in the black folder thing (you know they give your bill in the folder, and have a slot for your card). She took it, paid our bill, and brought it back. We think she also wrote down the card info. We got back, and a few weeks later someone spent a few thousand dollars. Luckily they use Chase, who is good with monitoring and they blocked the transactions and called my dad. Yes they were without the money for a few days, but the transactions never went through. They were just stuck in "pending" and released back to them after a few days.

I have had the same thing happen. A few years ago, my exwife went to a festival. I told her to take cash and never use her card. You never know with people who setup their own stands at the festival! Well she spent all the cash and saw a purse she really wanted, so she just used her card. A week later, someone ran like 2900 bucks on the card and emptied the account. Chase called us, and reversed the funds, but it took a few days.

You are not safe online, or in the real world. So ensure you use a real bank! We have a few banks around here that I will never use. They are just for the state of Indiana, like some Indiana bank. Screw that! I use Chase. The #1 US bank, and while every bank we can find complaints with, the truth is my money is safe. They are awesome and fast with their fraud department, and they get your money back! So use a good bank!

There, your report is done :)

My Sources: I am a hacker as well, though I don't mess with CCs or money. Worst I have done was instructed a few thousand RATs to download and install a PPI (Pay Per Install) software for some quick cash lol.

If you want to lookup what these softwares are, and how dangerous they are, look up these programs:

Black Shades
Cerberus RAT
DarkComet
Netbus
SubSeven

My two favs are BlackShades and Cerberus

Again, I don't condone this behavior and the listing of these programs are for educational purposes only. Yes, I have dabbled with these programs as I am a hacker myself. However, that was years ago that I messed with RATs and DDoS programs for "host booting". Now, I hack servers. 1 server is = to about 100 home internet connections in regards to strength for hitting someone offline. I have never stole money from anyone, and I have never damaged any computer or server I have had access to. Why would I when if I am stealthy they will never know I am there lol. For the record, I don't infect people, and none of my files are ever infected. Just putting that out there, that I am an honest person and don't want to infect anyone, so feel free to scan all my files because you will never find anything.

60.gif