12.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

05-23-2014, 12:10 PM
CREATE AND EARN FROM A WEBSITE IN 1 WEEK
hey.
i have been in this forum for around 1 year i guess.
i have plan to execute and i feel i should share it first with you people. I would love to work in team with another guy.

KEYWORD RESEARCH:
To get a good website up and running on a quality niche, A person has to first do research about the topics which he want to work with. For example if you are working in GYM EQUIPMENT niche then it does not mean that you only like to get one keyword! no, no no! there has to be a lot of keywords. i would recommend around 5 keywords for 1 website.
1 primary key word
4 secondary keywords

SELECTING THE WEBSITE DOMAIN:
If you are working on to make a free website on wordpress or blogspot then just get a domain which is related to your keywords.

CONTENT:
the most important process these days is to provide the content. i think about adding 15 articles in the start and then adding 2-3 articles per day. because google loves fresh content. The content should not be copied but it should be unique and readable with keywords with density of 2-5% in the articles.

SEO WORK:
one need seo tools like xrumer, senuke xcr and scrape box for making backlinks.
i have personally got the scrape box but for a person like me, i cannot buy proxies and vps for it so it is right now useless(if you want to work in partnership with me then i would be more than happy).
MONEY SITE VS SLAVE BACK LINK SITES:
As for now we have a money site related to gym equipment so now it is our money site with good and quality content. Every SEO master has a strategy for him and mine is that to make free blogs around the main money site with a lot of spinned articles stuffed with keyword as the money site in it. then we can also make a lot of backlinks using the tools.

SCRAPEBOX:
we can use scrape box to find related links to our website, thousands of it!!. then we can filter them according to page rank and dead and alive links and after that we get a list of for example 200 links of pr-5 or more, then we have again a strategy. we can do manually go to the sites read the content a little and put our comments as the back link as it will make sure that our comment is relevant and it will pass the spam test. In this way we can get good back links for our websites.
BACK-LINKING:
As working with my personal strategy. i would search for good urls and even make back links to slave sites for my money site as well.
500 back links for the money site. all genuine and hig PR sites
200 back links each for the 5 slave free blog linking to the main website.

**** LOOKING TO WORK IN PARTNERSHIP I DON'T HAVE RESOURCES TO DO IT ALONE*****

DRIP FEED BACK LINKS:
Always remember that never try to make hundereds of back links for your website on the same day. google will ban you!!
just make 10-15 back links each day and you will see the traffic flowing.
SOCIAL SITES FOR GETTING TRAFFIC:
remmeber "GOOGLE ABSOLUTELY LOVES TRAFFIC FROM SOCIAL SITES"
just calm down and sit back!
we have a strategy for social websites as well.

FACEBOOK:
get a facebook account with some girl's name and remember to phone verify it and then also do remember the security question as it is very important because other wise you will lose your account with a few hundered friends and you will feel silly about yourself.
1- upload some picture that look real. (i can provide you with girls pictures packs)
2- now like some pages and do make some comments like to show people you are looking for friends.
3- most important! join some groups and make posts there. People get to know real people through facebook groups and for my personal strategy, join BUY AND SELL GROUPS because real people will add you from there.
4- you will have around 100-150 people in your friend list but make sure to add your real profile so when facebook asks you to verify account by looking at pictures of people then u will know it.
5- make a facebook page related to your website and start post some related pictures which you can google or (i can help you with it) and invite all your friends to like your page. after you have 25 posts on your page, go to other pages related to your niche and start commenting on their posts and beleive me you will really get to people like your page.
6- For a beginner , if you get around 250 likes in 3 days then you are doing great. Start post the links of your main money site to your page and you will get good traffic.

TWITTER:
same goes for the twitter as you make a good profile.
1- make a girl profile and i will provide with you good pictures.
make tweets about your website and do remember to link your website url in your personal info.
INSTAGRAM, FLICKR etc. if you have time and stamina then i would really recommend you to make accounts on these websites as well.

NOW YOU HAVE SOCIAL TRAFFIC, BACKLINKS AND EVERYTHING. you are good to go!
that is my strategy and i can help you implementing it.
Now this is one part of making and get it rolling, i can help you with theme selection, installing plugins and everything related to websites :)

**** LOOKING TO WORK IN PARTNERSHIP I DON'T HAVE RESOURCES TO DO IT ALONE*****
SKYPE ID = thebadgroup
05-23-2014, 07:04 PM
RE:
Hmm, well, I'd love to help you if your articles are good
05-26-2014, 08:18 AM
RE:
I could book you for my new homepage? then what does it cost something? or do you do it for yourself? what is such a money site?
thank you =)
05-26-2014, 09:57 PM
RE:
Lets hook up, I have the resources, so if you can do the work we can team up, you up for a chat?
05-28-2014, 12:46 PM (This post was last modified: 05-28-2014 12:47 PM by uznajabeen.)
RE:
(05-26-2014 09:57 PM)Despatch Wrote:  Lets hook up, I have the resources, so if you can do the work we can team up, you up for a chat?

man i am sorry for such a late reply!
have you contacted me on skype?
skype id =thebadgroup

(05-26-2014 08:18 AM)StyleForceOne Wrote:  I could book you for my new homepage? then what does it cost something? or do you do it for yourself? what is such a money site?
thank you =)
hey man!
sorry for a late reply but still i want to say thanks that u want to work with me
skype id=thebadgroup
you can add me here so we can talk about work.
47.gif
06-10-2014, 11:56 PM
RE:
start commenting on another related pages? So impolite! Above all, you can't use your Page to comment on another Page
Learn How To Earn $1000 in 5 MINUTES Just By Copy-Paste!!!
Magic Button :
Copy and send this to your mom: "Hey mom, can I borrow you $1000?"
It worked great for me.

68.gif