12.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

12-30-2015, 05:31 PM
CPVLABS SUCKS! No Support Of Any Issues. Stay Away!
So i'v been running a paid version of CPVLABS for a number of years. Customer support is an absolute joke. You will never get a single thing resolved if you have problems with the software, why? Because you dont have access to speak with any developers.

Instead, these people farm out their support desk to Egypt! These people are very basic support personal. They have no clue.

I have opened at least 20 different problems tickets with v2.17 and not one has been resolved. No matter how many times i ask them to connect me with a developer.

The support desk always asks for screenshots and access to your installation and even then you end up frustrated as hell in the end you just close the tickets because these morons dont do shit!

What gets me is after the initial purchase of the software you have to pay another $147 a year to get updates. What updates?

Iv yet to see anything i can make sense of on their site. No patchs, fixes nothing. They cant even include a readme.txt file to tell you the file your re downloading has some kind of fix included.

Thinking of buying? Run the other way!

56.gif