21.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

03-20-2016, 12:27 PM
CBLabs????
Anyone know anything about the new ClickBank Training site (CBLabs) being offered? It is being hosted by Tanner Larsson and Los Silva. I know the name Tanner Larasson, but who is Los Silva? Tanner has his name on a ton of marketing products, so many that I don't think he has any real experience with the information he is putting out. IMHO I believe he has an excellent research team and team of writers that produce his material. We all know that there are a ton of so called guru's out there without a L*** of experience but keep pushing there products out aimed at newbies. I'm not saying he is one but where does he have the time to work what he writes about and create all the products that he does?

I've not purchased or been through any of his products so I am wondering if this new venture of his is even worth looking into. Has anyone here had any success with any of his many products? If so, can you please share your experience.

On the offer page, they're proposing to charge $197 per month for membership but if one signs up before launch it will be locked in at $47 per month. Sounds kind of hokey but I don't want to prejudge without at least asking around. I was sent the link to the offer by Clickbank itself and I know CB is in a scramble to recapture their position for digital products. They're improving their customer service and cleaning up their F****** attitude towards affiliates and vendors alike. They've lost a ton of their business to the likes of JVzoo, CJ and W+ because of their attitude and poor cust srvc.

Personally, I've not had experience with any of these sites but I do want to begin marketing digital products and if I can learn any tricks, tweaks or short-cuts at this new site then I would be interested in at least the 30 day trial period.

77.gif