66.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

03-01-2016, 04:36 AM
CAUTION!!! Kindle selling system that took my money!!!
I want to give the community a head ups regarding a Kindle selling system that took my money and has since taken down their website so I am left with very little material. There were 2 partners in this program and based upon the evidence that I have seen, and you can read as well on a link I will provide, one of the individuals named Muhammad Sikandar erased all of the video and information and has refused to give me a refund. The other person involved is Cory and he has been more than willing to help and provide what he can. Muhammad has many things selling on the Warrior forums so I am simply sharing my experience with everyone here. I am out a significant amount of money and do not want anyone else to be scammed. I would be happy to answer and questions and I have nothing to hide, simply fact is that I was taken by one individual. I am posting the name of the program and a link to read what this individual did. He is now trying to sell a new program for $4,000. The program was called the 7 figure kindle tycoon program and you can read what happened here. http://7figurekindletycoon.com/
If this post is out of line just let me know and I will take it down.
Thanks

14.gif