78.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

05-17-2015, 10:16 PM (This post was last modified: 05-17-2015 11:22 PM by BBHF.n00b.)
RE: ***Expired Web 2.0 /Domain Hunting with DHG - BUILDING AN web2.0/PBN EMPIRE***
@redders, cool. so may I know once again what are you trying to show me?

New Updates:

"Ill be using method one for this journey and continue later on the method two after I can get the domain already"

I have 2 types of Methods that I want to try and share..

Method 1: Finding Expired Domain with a backlink from a Authority site (Okay, Whats and how can it be an authority site? Basically if we talk about metrics this will range from 70+ for PA and DA and have PR above 5+ and have tons of Social Signals)

Method 2: Finding Expired domain by using keywords. (I will use a mixed type of keywords which are Generic and LSI)

Where can i get this Authority sites?

My Simple Reference: http://www.semrush.com/info/rank.html

Where can i get this Generic Keywords and LSI?

My easy reference: http://keywordtool.io/

Okay in method one
[Image: zLoCvH3.jpg]

How i did this? I just input the domains in the Crawl Website for example

facebook.com,cnn.com,bbc.com (make sure there is no space between the comma)

Crawler Levels:

3-5 is ideal (The higher the crawl rate the longer and deeper it will take to crawl the authority domains/site and the longer it will give you results but many domains will be gathered.)

Must not Contain:

this is self explanatory

While DHG is scraping and crawling from the authority sites/domain I will find some host that will fit the budget.

Budget Goal: 250$
HOw many PBN: 5
How many Article per PBN: 3-4(500 on home page and other post will be 200-300)
Hosting: namecheap,godaddy,bluehost, hostgator, 1page, hostnine
Themes: Free Themes and some Nulled themes

Note: I will put 1 Domain per shared hosting since I dont want to create a footprint which means
namecheap = 1 domain
hostgator = 1 domain
bluehost = 1 domain
ipage = 1 domain
etc etc..

basically per hosting i could get around 100$ to for all 5 hosting per year which seems really suitable and per domain i could purchase them at a 10-12$ yes with high metrics of course and clean backlink profile since their attached/linked to an authority site(but still dont be confident its 100% clean be sure to double check it using majestic and ahrefs)

Article:
How will i write the article? I will always make it a branded article that is related ofcourse to my moneysite + the expired domain (why? its because we dont want to let google see that this is just for SEO we want to let google know that what we are building is an authority site as well)

Article Format:
Home Page -

This article will talk about a keyword niche
This article will recognize the expired domain by using repeatedly the branded name at 1.5%-2% ratio (example abc.com is where you can learn more about dhg. Here at abc we talk about dhg etc etc.) if you can see that ABC is the brand and abc.com is the expired domain.
This article will have 1 Interlinking to 1 article in this expired domain(relevant Content)
This article will have 1 Stock image(Free) no videos

Post/Blog format-
This will target more LSI Keywords + 1 Main Keyword which is related to my moneysite and will also interlink from the home page/other content/post

Where will i link my moneysite?
There are lots of Controversial talks with this.. some put the links in their home page some in post some in widgets.. but for this journey ill mix it up per PBN domain. widget, home page, post and yes my max OBL is 1 per PBN.

How will i block crawlers?
Id be using Httacces to block them and I will not use robots.txt since this will create a massive beacon of footprint signal.

How will i get all old backlinks of the expired domain or redirect them automatically?
Ill be using link juice plugin as this will auto redirect inbound link to the main or home page. This is safe i can assure you..

My minimum requirements for a PBN domain:
TF 10+
PA 15+
DA 15+
CF 10+
PR 0+
with C-Class referring IPs
with 5+ backlinks
Backlink must have a TF 15+ since they are old i am sure most of them will be 20+ TF
Zero Redirections
Anchor text ratio of this expired domain must be branded,Generic,naked, LSI(1-2%) I am aiming for a higher branded anchor text.

I will avoid Chinese anchor text or any foreign language unless you know what it means..

to be continued!

as an example

[Image: uuFyhzM.jpg]

to be continued!
05-18-2015, 12:31 AM
RE: ***Expired Web 2.0 /Domain Hunting with DHG - BUILDING AN web2.0/PBN EMPIRE***
Great Post Epic.
It is a sure nice way to uncover expired sites that have authority links within this software.
A good way to build PBNs too.

But I am just wondering, a whopping 3 days of continuous running of machine and software. It does takes a lot of time.

Probably you need to upgrade to a web app. I think much convenient that way.
No worries on proxies too.

Here is one good product from BSO and WF seller that you can emulate:
http://www.fcsnetworker.com/

And Spinrewriter is also using web based.

My opinions:
Considering that you have to get good private proxies
Accessing to an Expired Domain Hunter module is pretty costly, recurring cost
Need Majestic SEO and Ahrefs (either one) subscription plan
Probably need a VPS to run

There are a lot to invest.
Might as well I bought from you the quality expired domains if you are willing to, rather than go through all the hassle.

Keep up updating the informative post.
05-18-2015, 10:05 AM
Hi Epic

There is another similar software, probably your competitor:

PHP Code:
http://newsdomainsniper.com/ 

and thread here

Code:
http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-Get-Your-Site-On-Top-of-Google-Get-Powerful-Domains-Having-Backlinks-From-News-and-Magazine-Sites

Even though It may not create as epic as your software, but i find this so easy and useful. The domains are readily presented.

Click the software and I have a list of expired domains that has links from authority sites. Just need to re-check again using Ahref

Probably you can simplify your process but with the powerful crawling options.
05-18-2015, 10:22 PM
Okay, a quick update I just finished scraping domains and now i found over 6k expired domains from authority sites! The next step is filtering them...

ill explain how to filter and how to choose a proper PBN domain

[Image: zchQ8SD.jpg]
05-18-2015, 10:24 PM
(05-18-2015 12:31 AM)Redders Wrote:  Great Post Epic.
It is a sure nice way to uncover expired sites that have authority links within this software.
A good way to build PBNs too.

But I am just wondering, a whopping 3 days of continuous running of machine and software. It does takes a lot of time.

Probably you need to upgrade to a web app. I think much convenient that way.
No worries on proxies too.

Here is one good product from BSO and WF seller that you can emulate:
http://www.fcsnetworker.com/

And Spinrewriter is also using web based.

My opinions:
Considering that you have to get good private proxies
Accessing to an Expired Domain Hunter module is pretty costly, recurring cost
Need Majestic SEO and Ahrefs (either one) subscription plan
Probably need a VPS to run

There are a lot to invest.
Might as well I bought from you the quality expired domains if you are willing to, rather than go through all the hassle.

Keep up updating the informative post.

If it would be in a web-base cost will be higher thats for sure.. The reason for this is that it is much more flexible at a .exe tool.
31.gif
05-28-2015, 11:46 PM
NOW GUYS! HERE ARE SOME SCREENSHOTS of DHG scraping Expired Web 2.0

Please feel free if you have more question.. or need some tips!

[Image: 3TJKSA3.jpg]
06-02-2015, 10:48 PM
Why do you keep using PR and DA as metrics, you know that they are both useless right? PR hasn't been updated for more than a year so whatever PR your tool is catching isn't the real PR at all and DA is so easily to manipulate a 10 year also with a GDA copy could do it, the only metric that is hard to crack is TF and CT. A DA 50/PR6 is still useless when CT = 70 and TF = 12, just saying when you do something do it right or don't do it at all.
I Hate n00bs
06-02-2015, 11:31 PM (This post was last modified: 06-02-2015 11:33 PM by BBHF.n00b.)
(06-02-2015 10:48 PM)Dutch Harry Wrote:  Why do you keep using PR and DA as metrics, you know that they are both useless right? PR hasn't been updated for more than a year so whatever PR your tool is catching isn't the real PR at all and DA is so easily to manipulate a 10 year also with a GDA copy could do it, the only metric that is hard to crack is TF and CT. A DA 50/PR6 is still useless when CT = 70 and TF = 12, just saying when you do something do it right or don't do it at all.

Why do i use them?I am not using them entirely. they are just there for a reason. since our tool gets all types of metrics from ahrefs,semrush,google+,index status,majestic,social signals and many more.

We are using MajesticSeo's Api
We are using Ahrefs Api
We are surely 100%sure about the tools metrics. please try to use our free trial for you to see if the tool fits your needs.

Basically our tool is a scraper and an analyzer(API) the tool does not calculate the metrics it scrapes and analyze it via API
05-03-2016, 02:45 AM (This post was last modified: 05-03-2016 02:46 AM by BBHF.n00b.)
Get your Free PBN Domains Here =) all this expired domains have a backlink from wikipedia!

Lifetime License now available for a limited time for DHG so VISIT HERE FOR MORE DETAILS: CLICK HERE

[Image: Nd4Ub9k.jpg]

FYI: Ill try to do my best to post FREE expired domains to this thread only =)

enjoy while the expired domains are still available!
05-08-2016, 02:35 PM
RE: ***Building your PBN/Web 2.0 Empire with Expired Domain and Expired web 2.0***
I guess no one is interested in my thread? :) ill be adding more expired domain tomorrow! :) stay tune!
27.gif

67.gif