72.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

05-18-2020, 06:56 PM
RE: BlogSpot vs WordPress
As far as my experience goes, for generating traffic or making money wordpress is a far better option than blogpost as the latter is good for someone who makes a blog just to write. For money making purpose wordpress is the way to go.
06-03-2020, 06:31 AM
Wordpress is a more advanced option than blogpsot with more features and options. I would recommend wordpress as it also helps in earning whereas blogpost is just for writing purposes.
07-11-2020, 01:00 AM (This post was last modified: 07-11-2020 01:00 AM by meassana.)
(06-03-2020 06:31 AM)briggsn Wrote:  Wordpress is a more advanced option than blogpsot with more features and options. I would recommend wordpress as it also helps in earning whereas blogpost is just for writing purposes.

Yes, this is because you don't know how to use blogspot with advance features. You just know it's for writing purposes. Lolz..
09-04-2020, 12:55 AM
(07-11-2020 01:00 AM)meassana Wrote:  
(06-03-2020 06:31 AM)briggsn Wrote:  Wordpress is a more advanced option than blogpsot with more features and options. I would recommend wordpress as it also helps in earning whereas blogpost is just for writing purposes.

Yes, this is because you don't know how to use blogspot with advance features. You just know it's for writing purposes. Lolz..

Blogspot is very limited compared to WP... but if you host it yourself otherwise there is not much of a difference in my opinion.
09-18-2020, 07:41 AM
Blogspot is much faster and easier to setup than WP. I am pro blogspot, I have seen many blogspot-powered adsense sites and locker sites and they are doing good despite lack of customization choices
27.gif
10-27-2020, 06:39 PM
If your aim is generating traffic then it is better to use WordPress. Over time I have learnt that Blogspot is good for writing purposes only and not for earning. On the other hand, WordPress provides numerous options and lets you control your website. You can make the website SEO friendly as well. Starting is a little tough but worth it at the end when you start making money.

75.gif