74.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

07-26-2016, 04:20 PM
BlogSpot vs WordPress
which is effective for blog posting point of view ?? blogspot or wordpress now a days If we are talking about traffic generating.
10-05-2016, 08:59 PM
RE: BlogSpot vs WordPress
Nice Topic,

If you are planning to move your career as a blogger then Wordpress is the best option. Many users love Wordpress compare to blogspot because its provide more power and features.

Blogspot is useful if you want to start a blog or only share your thoughts, not for income purpose.

While Wordpress gives you complete control over your blog. You can self host your blog, design as you like, Make it SEO friendly by using plugins.

So According to me, Wordpress is the best platform for start a blog and make money online compare to any other blogging platform.

BforBlogging
10-19-2016, 06:37 PM
vote wordpress
12-28-2016, 02:02 PM
Please be shared with all you guys the comparison image below for more detail about Blogspot and Wordpress

[Image: WordPress-or-Blogger.jpg]

I hope this helps.
07-17-2017, 05:13 PM
please use wordpress, blogspot isnt controlled by you, and can therefore be removed whenever google wants to
9.gif
07-23-2017, 01:30 AM
First things first, if you want to save time to learn to blog, try to learn how to use WordPress self-hosted or .org.

Type “ How to create WordPress…” into YouTube search bar. Bomb! There, you got it free to learn to blog with WordPress. Or do a search here to get free WordPress lessons.

And here is the thing. Why did I suggest WordPress? This because you have to learn the same thing on Blogspot too. The main reason is Blogspot has tons of users already and very difficult to compete with almost everything and anything that already blog by uncounted bloggers. Therefore, you’ll have very difficult to drive TONS of traffics from Organic search.

At the end, you will have to upgrade to paid domain and hosting.
So, start your Self-hosted WordPress blogging journey TODAY!
▶️FREE EBOOKS HERE!- Instagram Riches - Effective Facebook/Twitter Marketing - TikTok Ad Training Kit And More!
11-10-2017, 04:11 PM
When you use wordpress.org, you are the owner of your blog... but if you use wordpress.com and blogger, you aren`t owned and that is a big difference. As @henryshare say, Type “ How to create WordPress…” and show can start :)
11-01-2019, 12:25 PM
how to make a blog gdpr compliant?please show along with demo
11-02-2019, 01:50 AM (This post was last modified: 11-02-2019 01:55 AM by berlinerin.)
THAT was/is exactly MY question all the years of Internet.

This is all true, what you posted. Very good.
I love WP.
And its MUCH better for business.
Lovely cool plugins.... and others.

But... think of it:

For some reason maybe you want/have to use Blogger:
Some Advantages:

- Automatic HTTPS - with only ONE Click
- Google self likes it on google search
- you have a Domainname, (yes, its only .blogspot.com,.... but.. IF you dont want to know the Finance Tax office or Employment office or others... to know you are doing business :) Thats soo good!
so for some reason someone need it :)
- Automatic Google Ads
- Paypal Button is working with HTTPS there !
- NO VIRUS or MALWARE on your Blog !! That is important!!, in Joomla and Wp I have had much, earlier years. And much headache with my customers because of that sh..t.
- No Plugin needed
- Good for Beginners
- There ARE some good Business Templates!
for me I find Spotcommerce good ! And there are other good business Templates
I tried the old Version of Spotcommerce (works super good) but will buy the new from Themeforest now... It is only 19 Dollar, maybe one will share the price with me?

But it has also Disadvantages....
There are much people which use Blogger with much Effort and make good money, I have seen.

(07-17-2017 05:13 PM)shionk2i2 Wrote:  please use wordpress, blogspot isnt controlled by you, and can therefore be removed whenever google wants to

Oh no! G. will never remove his Blogs. Because they get such good Money from it. NEVER. Believe me.

✨ OPEN A NEW ETSY SHOP WITH THIS FREE 40 LISTINGS
FOR 4 MONTH! https://etsy.me/3MVv7ZI
11-22-2019, 01:36 AM
better use wordpree because you can control your full website with blogger

you can't because google control it.
64.gif

66.gif