13.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

11-19-2011, 05:12 PM
Blackhatword members must READ this...
First and Foremost on my behalf i would like to say sorry to our fellow member here who has now been banned in BlackhatWorld. His BHW named was "m0g0l". His BBHF named here was "GooglePlus" (Nothing To Hide with this) It was surprising to me that this guy who sold his domain name "cpaleadvip.com" long time ago to me was also a supervip member here SILENTLY. I was NOT aware of this until TheDonator informed me about this TODAY!.

To those who are really curious. We met on DigitalPoint. He owned this domain named "cpaleadvip.com" but he sold this to me on Oct 2010 on flippa not on DigitalPoint. Then i myself had started expanding this forum and i had converted this to "bestblackhatforum.com". This merely explain that this guy no longer own this forum. He even paid supervip member access here.
I was sorry because my ADMIN name is "mogol" and this guy used a username of "m0g0l" in BHW.
So people from blackhatworld members mistakenly claimed he was the ADMIN of this forum which obviously not.
His skype id was "mogol87" while the official skype id of mine was "bestblackhatforum.com"

So my name was the reason why he was banned and i feel sorry for that.
But on my behalf this guy "m0g0l" or "GooglePlus" here just copied all his stuffs being posted in BHW in our FREEBIES SECTION so "m0g0l of BHW" or GooglePlus here should not be sorry for this. Blackhatworld just prove you that staying on them was NOT worth it! If your completely newbie then forget BHW as that place was not a good place for newbie (although i must admit they have some good informative resources.)

Even their stuff being posted on JR.VIP section. It was been raped too much and the guy that only benefit it was Mods of that forum. Those guys banned "m0g0l" thinking this guy had leaked their Jr. VIP stuffs. Thats stupidity!!!
Even today i can start AGAIN ripping what was inside BHW jr VIP! If they were really smart they should not realize that its not "m0g0l".

We still have "TheDonator" on our side who has a full access to Exec Section of BHW. If your a BHW member for a very long time like year 2008 registered member, contributed too much but still no longer access to their BHW Exec Section. Then its about time to ask. Was that BHW the forum for me? Or maybe you were just wasting your time on BHW.

"SuperVIP Special Section" is FAR better than Exec Section OF BHW.
What Exec Section of BHW has. We had it all!!!.
But what SuperVIP Special Section of BBHF has, Exec of BHW don't have it.
Think about it! We are about to unlock this "SuperVIP Special Section" but seeing how terrible supervip leechers we had. It's about time we keep close an eye to supervip members who will access "SSS".
We do NOT want "SSS" being leeched. As much as particularly the hardtime me and TheDonator had spent to make it best of the best!!!

People on BHW ask for reputation! Just to be famous or access Exec Section of BHW. That was bullshit!!!
A guy named
"TheDonator" who was supervip member here and now a moderator of this forum has a FULL ACCESS to Exec Section of BHW. I had seen this on my own eyes. It was NOT updated as what you people think about!. Almost all of the newly posted thread in BHW Exec section had just copied it on supervip room of this forum.What do you expect of this? We have supervip leecher(s) here! It was just a matter of time until we permanently kicked you out of this server. Still gathering enough evidence before we do that! We are not banning person right away without solid clear evidence.

Now to this guy named "TheDonator" who was now a moderator of this forum.
He was a Blackhatworld Member since he 2008.
But why did he chooses this forum instead of blackhatworld?
The same reason on what happen to this guy "SharePro" who is the ADMIN of Es5.com
After all the hardship and contribution in the end if they feel like your useless with them.
It would be 2 ways.
It's either you are IGNORED or being permanently banned.

Now to supervip leechers. Your days will soon end! We did this before to IMUK who a supervip members here and copied our content and placed it on BHTDownloads. And now where is IMUK? He was been banned permanently and all the stuffs copied on BHTDownloads was OUTDATED. So your choice if you plan to stay on BHTDownloads VIP and pay for $35 monthly or in here in which $50 for a lifetime access.

Now back to this guy "googleplus"

I had recheck his threads in here and he had no single thread copied from BHW Jr. VIP Section being posted here. I should banned "googleplus (a.k.a. "m0g0l" of BHW) right now since he was just copying content here and posting it on BHW download section. BUT thinking something like this would make me feel so unfair and inhuman!.

You see there are lot of supervip members here who were ADMIN also of different blackhatforum. Admin of Blackhattoolz and also an Exec member of BHW was a supervip member here. Moderator of MoneyMakerDiscussion was also a supervip member here. Two (2) Moderators of Blackhatteam was also a supervip member here. Admin of gurusecret was also a supervip member here. Moderator of Imglory was also a supervip member here. Imnuke Moderator was also a supervip member here. There are lot of Blackhat forums ADMIN who was a supervip members here BUT NONE of them were banned in here.
I welcome them with open arms to be here. So it would be really unfair to banned "googleplus" here who was a former "domain" owner of this forum.
I dont care if you guys leech the stuff being posted here in public section as long as you will not leech what was inside supervip room. I know supervip room getting to sucks now due to the number of supervip leechers.
That is why me and my staffs had implemented and created this "SuperVIP Special Section(SSS)" in which we will contain all the RARE and Elite stuffs coming from different forums and the vip content from EXEC Section of Blackhatworld. DNS Stuff collections. And rare stuffs you wont find somewhere! I had developed this forum because i want to save people from paying monthly subscription. That is why supervip lifetime here ONLY cost $50 for a lifetime access. But seeing how some people abuse this forum i was planning to increase the price for supervip or atleast closed the supervip upgrade in order to avoid this more upcoming leechers.

I am not saying we are the best forum. But we are now moving ahead on that path. Thanks to those members here who had shown everyday contributions. We know who you are and no worry it wasn't being ignored.
Those people or members who doesnt realize this.
The very good advantage of this forum was we are NOT other forum that when someone shared a good stuff in public section and when they feel like it should be in VIP section. They move it to VIP section. BHT and BHW does this but we BBHF don't do it. We had plenty of VIP stuffs and more will be coming soon.
What was being shared here on the public section. We dont move it nor hide it to all regular members. All should benefit it as it was been posted for public. We do not have DNS(Do NOT shared) List section but notice its a "Must BUY List". We believe that everything in this world is being shared, it maybe publicly or privately.
Must BUY List was been implemented to those supervip members who are selling some stuffs and its the least we can do to help them on their sales.

There are so many good things that you guys can found on this forum and more upcoming good plans soon.
11-19-2011, 05:18 PM
RE: Blackhatword members must READ this...
I had COMPLETELY RIPPED Exec Section of BHW but not yet posted on "SSS" since LALA did not yet listed members who will be granted on SSS. I guess they will surely hunt me now who is the guy behind my name. lol! but i do NOT care if they will banned me anymore as i have the full backup copy of their exec files. But i am pretty sure they will find a very HARD time on finding me out!
>>> Making impossible things possible!!! Cool <<<
Heart Heart Heart I love BBHF and MVP so much. Heart Heart Heart
-TheDonator-
11-19-2011, 05:21 PM
Subscribed to this thread. I hope all BLACKHATWORLD members read this! And oh by the way i have Jr. Exec Access and as well as Imnuke VIP and BHTDownloads VIP Access too.
Count me in ADMIN. I am just here.
11-19-2011, 05:26 PM (This post was last modified: 11-19-2011 05:33 PM by TheDonator.)
Yeah. Let the whole BHW members read this!

I do have lot of BHW Friend who were 2008 members but no access on EXEC Section yet although they had contributed a lot. But i'm do glad that i have access on it "luckily". But i guess this will be keep secret as i do not want to end up like googleplus or m0g0l that was been permanently banned. I let them find me and banned me the hard way! ;-)

-TheDonator-
11-19-2011, 05:54 PM (This post was last modified: 01-17-2012 10:44 PM by Taurus.)
Edit never mind.......
13.gif
Please show some Love [Image: heart.gif] By Clicking My Thanks Button / + REP... [Image: smile.gif]
11-19-2011, 06:10 PM (This post was last modified: 11-19-2011 06:12 PM by Mobi.)
Well i have to report you something
Someone on MMD leeched the Senuke private version now its on MMD
now due to that i was giving him a warning and saying that his account will be banned on BBF if he keep sharing supervip stuff.

but due to the fact of him considering i'm a noob
+ i always share there on mmd and been a monthly member there since a year now
and F*** yeah i'm banned thanks to that leecher.

Now i'm freaking Disappointed I was just protecting this forum and the mod there freaking banned me because of what Talking about BBF and leeching there freaking VIP section as if you could check my records i have not Yet shared a single thing from their vip now they dont believe me and i just wasted my 1 yr monthly pays due to them.

Freaking forums :(
and please ban that nigga who got me banned . d*** that leecher.
11-19-2011, 06:11 PM
ocean80 or should i say solar2010.. :) $97 was nothing. I just feel like sorry i ended up being banned instantly without even giving me a chance to speak for myself. I even help BHW keep active by sharing lot of good stuff i got from BHT,IJ and in this forum but on the end of the day on a simple misunderstanding i wasnt expecting to be banned like this. But that was ok. I just want to say this on behalf of BHW that never did i betrayed any BHW member. Or never did i aim to access Exec area, if they would suspect me leeching BHW jr VIP content they they can just change my status to regular member and still i would be willing to help BHW grows with lot of good stuffs. But i guess they wouldnt listen on me anymore. But that was alright. I'll miss BHW. :(
11-19-2011, 06:20 PM
@ThornBoss. I suspect CertifiedExpert of MMD who was a supervip member here with different name now was the one leeching our staff in MMD. I was keeping an eye on MMD too. I have VIP access on MMD too. So nothing to worry. MMD vip stuffs will never be out of sight.

@googleplus. Dont wate your time on BHW trying to be hero. I have a friends who was a long time member since 2008 and with great reputation but until now they had no access on Exec Section too. If your aiming for BHW Exec Section. Its all right here. Until now i have full access on their Exec Section, it would be impossible for them to banned me as i am 100% pretty safe there. So both of you guys had nothing to worry. This guy blackhatseo has Jr. VIP Exec BHW access too.
-TheDonator-
11-19-2011, 06:27 PM
Well good thing to hear.
sadly i just wasted 1 yr worth of money from them.
i will purchase again and fck the hell out of them.

I was very mad about it cause i was like fck i just renewed my vip and this happened
and i ask them to refund me they just ignored me + they threaten to not give me payouts on my Cpa accounts MMDCASH/Stuckads/SocietyInvite and i had more than 14k on those accounts and i was like FCK.

so yeah lost my cpa accounts + earnings and my vip account
now i'm thinking of buying again then fcking them out.

hope i dont get banned on BHW/DP/WF as i have access there.

donator i have access on BHW exec.
11-19-2011, 06:40 PM
@ThornBoss , i'm glad you have BHW Exec access too. But be careful as we had spies goin on, on this thread. And some supervip leechers here.
I wonder why you do NOT have the golden crown award yet. The only guy i saw here except me was CrushOverRide who has VIP access on >>>[[[Reported by Members as self-promotion. Please post the actual direct link!]]]<<< VIP.
Well guys, i'm glad to know that we have the most powerful forum somehow. Just need to clean the supervip section free from leechers. ^__^
34.gif
-TheDonator-

30.gif