24.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

08-02-2011, 08:02 PM
RE: Blackhattoolz VIP and IJ SEO section VIP is now inside supervip room
(08-01-2011 02:51 PM)Exploit Wrote:  Blackhattoolz stole from Blackhat technologies their youtube domination.
how do i know? i am both member of blackhattoolz and blackhat technologies before.
I don't find blackhattoolz useful anymore nowadays as you can see there is few ongoing updates on their forum not on what they tend to mention on their sales site but good job ADMIN had ripped this so some of the members would be aware of it, i even see one of our supervip members a member of blackhattoolz. Correct me if im wrong but a guys username mic1111212 something like that is also a member of their section. Ask him and its so disappointing joining them.
edited. But their custom coded scripts is quite good.

I have not joined this forum to flame or spread shit around. The rip is up and that's all done, if anything it should encourage others to join BHT as the scripts are all licensed and updated regularly. I am writing this post though to ask how you think I have ripped YT Dom from BHTechnologies??? YTA was coded as a desktop application. YT Dom is a web application coded in PHP/CURL. It is impossible to convert one whole language to another without more work than it would require to create the script in the first place! All scripts on BHT are custom coded from scratch, there are not even any similar apps around with the same features.
08-02-2011, 09:08 PM
(08-02-2011 08:02 PM)Gimme4Free Wrote:  
(08-01-2011 02:51 PM)Exploit Wrote:  Blackhattoolz stole from Blackhat technologies their youtube domination.
how do i know? i am both member of blackhattoolz and blackhat technologies before.
I don't find blackhattoolz useful anymore nowadays as you can see there is few ongoing updates on their forum not on what they tend to mention on their sales site but good job ADMIN had ripped this so some of the members would be aware of it, i even see one of our supervip members a member of blackhattoolz. Correct me if im wrong but a guys username mic1111212 something like that is also a member of their section. Ask him and its so disappointing joining them.
edited. But their custom coded scripts is quite good.

I have not joined this forum to flame or spread shit around. The rip is up and that's all done, if anything it should encourage others to join BHT as the scripts are all licensed and updated regularly. I am writing this post though to ask how you think I have ripped YT Dom from BHTechnologies??? YTA was coded as a desktop application. YT Dom is a web application coded in PHP/CURL. It is impossible to convert one whole language to another without more work than it would require to create the script in the first place! All scripts on BHT are custom coded from scratch, there are not even any similar apps around with the same features.

Gimme4Free is the ADMIN of blackhattoolz as far as i know and EXPLOIT is originated from BHSEOS.. We are not aware about the issue of this YT domination but i appreciate you we here with us. Everybody is here welcome to speak for themselves and defend themselves. Hope you guys can settle this matter.
08-03-2011, 01:04 AM
blackhat technologies was closed now. Banned by google and youtube.
08-03-2011, 07:00 AM
Any working tool out there,

Have been spooning around can't find any working too

Maybe have been searching the wrong forum

Need some SEO tool for posting content to web 2.0 site
08-04-2011, 01:24 PM
try xgen or magic submitter or evo
there is a working version for xgen , and also for magic submitter
dont know abt evo but its shared here as well

also try cracked seo tools section in seo vip

they
19.gif
08-06-2011, 01:23 PM
Thanks admin .. see some movement recently and super excited now ..

55.gif