41.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

08-01-2011, 01:46 PM (This post was last modified: 08-01-2011 02:06 PM by ccpaleadvipp.)
Blackhattoolz VIP and IJ SEO section VIP is now inside supervip room
Hello again Everyone.[Image: smile.gif]
I'm done again ripping another NEW VIP forum
( http://www.blackhattoolz.com/ )
and i'm going to unlock this now to all

SuperVIP members by going in here (Access it for FREE)
:

http://bestblackhatforum.com/Forum-Blackhattoolz-VIP

Quote:[Image: logo.png]

Viral Twitter Script V.2.1
[Image: twitteroauth.png]

Description:
The most viral Twitter script available today with tons of features, full admin panels and more!
Includes tweeter, follower, list adder, offline poster, randomizer, trending hashtagger and other viral features.
Lightweight cookie system + token system.
Click Here To View A Demo

LinkRefer V.5.2
[Image: linkrefer.png]

Description:
LinkRefer is a tracking portal script that allows you to control your advertising campaigns the way that YOU want to run them!
LinkRefer has the ability to leak, blank or fake the referring URL, it also has a tracking portal script build into it and geo-targeting!!!
Track your visitors by clicks, IP address, referring URL and turn your ugly links into keyword friendly links!

Viral Twitter Script V.1.1
[Image: viraltwitter.png]

Description:
Generate free links to your landing pages direct from Twitter by letting your users login to your content through their API!
Includes random tweet selector + 100% secure content lock + follower addon.
Lightweight cookie system + token system.

Buzz Gateway Social Edition
[Image: buzzsocial.png]

Description:
Trade traffic for content with your visitors with our unique control panel!
Twitter API Integration + Dynamic >>>[[[Reported by Members as URL Shortener! Post the actual link!]]]<<< Link Generator Included!
View visitor stats and conversion reports within the admin panel!

Buzz Gateway Viral Edition
[Image: buzzviral.png]

Description:
Generate a viral traffic explosion on your website by trading content for traffic with your visitors!
Twitter API Integration + Dynamic >>>[[[Reported by Members as URL Shortener! Post the actual link!]]]<<< Link Generator Included!
View visitor stats and conversion reports within the admin panel!

List Manager V.1.0
[Image: listmanager.png]

Description:
Run an unlimited number of mailing lists with the ability to add followups and send emails instantly using a self-hosted admin panel.
Import users / Add users, set the from name/email address and hourly limits to ensure full customization.
Add tokens to your email to add a more personal approach to your marketing campaigns!
Exclusive Scripts and Applications
[Image: scripts.png]

Description:
Our forum is jam packed with useful scripts and applications for your Black Hat internet marketing campaigns.

From page cloaking scripts to bulk >>>[[[Reported by Members as URL Shortener! Post the actual link!]]]<<< link generators, our forum is full of decent scripts and we are always open to suggestions should you wish for another script to be added onto the site
Exclusive Scripts and Applications Currently Available
  • Cloaking Page Script
  • Have a secret layer beneath your white hat pages that is password protected. Whether the visitor sees the WH or BH content the referrering URL will remain the same and your AM will never be able to gain direct access to the BH material!
  • YouTube Auto-Subscribe + Redirector
  • This script has since been developed and built into LinkRefer for dynamic page generation with just a single click but should you wish to use the standalone version of this script then it is here for use or customization.
  • Download Page Finder Script
  • Written in CURL, this page could save you hours of searching for a download page and hundreds of $$$ that could be evaded with a single click in our script!
  • Bulk >>>[[[Reported by Members as URL Shortener! Post the actual link!]]]<<< Link GeneratorGenerate hundreds or thousands of >>>[[[Reported by Members as URL Shortener! Post the actual link!]]]<<< links in just moments for your black hat uses!

NOW for the SEO Techniques of Iranjava as requested.
[Image: seo1j.jpg]
SuperVIP members can access it FREE from here:
http://bestblackhatforum.com/Forum-S-E-O-VIP-Forums

ANOTHER IMPORTANT UPDATE:
I have added a new features exclusively for supervip members where they can now "bookmark" or "mark as read" every thread. Seeing that most of supervip members were getting confused inside supervip room because there were lot of stuffs inside and more were still coming.
So today, worry no more about this confusion as supervip members can now bookmark any thread they want and un-bookmark it anytime.

How it works?

When supervip members visit on Forumdisplay (Thread listings area) they'll see a "Grey" star indicating that they would have to Click on it to select that Thread as Bookmarked. (I've added a Mouse Hover description to the star images as well to understand the use of those stars). When they click on the star, the URL passed to another page where some sql commands do the Bookmark thingy. After that, the system will redirect them to the forum where they've Bookmarked that thread.

[Image: bookmark1.gif]

Now they'll see a "yellow" star, indicating that they've Bookmarked that thread. Similarly, they can click on it, at any time, to Remove the Bookmark from that particular thread.
[Image: bookmark2.gif]

Every thread you bookmarked will be shown in your user cpanel.

http://bestblackhatforum.com/usercp.php that may look like this:
[Image: usercpi.gif]

So that's it guys. I wont take long for now cause i still need to ripped more NEW vip forums. Expect more. And Enjoy your stay as always. Wink
Thanks for reading.
[Image: cool.gif]

ADMINISTRATOR
08-01-2011, 02:21 PM
RE: Blackhattoolz VIP and IJ SEO section VIP is now inside supervip room
WOW can't find ways to say THANK YOU!
Especially the bookmark features.
This will be really helpful to me.
Thank you so much ADMIN. Your the BEST.
This forum is the BEST.
08-01-2011, 02:36 PM
Some of their script need a license because they encoded it with some protection.
I see that ADMIN had shared his license but i believe that this will not take long if the ADMIN of blackhattoolz find it out, but still thanks for the share and for the alternate downloads of the scripts.
So people who are interested to decode the code can make use of my shares
http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-VIP-...ded-file-s

Hope you find it useful somehow. None the less i am looking now on their custom coded scripts. Quite good so far. Thanks for adding this inside supervip.
>>> Making impossible things possible!!! Cool <<<
Heart Heart Heart I love BBHF and MVP so much. Heart Heart Heart
-TheDonator-
08-01-2011, 02:39 PM
Rated 5 star again. Rep+ added again.
Same with you TheDonator for decoder.
08-01-2011, 02:42 PM
Sweetdreams everyone. Just gone to it and looks good. Thank you also for the SEO techniques. i'll start it by tomorrow. it's been late here. Thank you again ADMIN.
43.gif
08-01-2011, 02:51 PM (This post was last modified: 08-01-2011 02:51 PM by HighSkilledExploiter.)
Blackhattoolz stole from Blackhat technologies their youtube domination.
how do i know? i am both member of blackhattoolz and blackhat technologies before.
I don't find blackhattoolz useful anymore nowadays as you can see there is few ongoing updates on their forum not on what they tend to mention on their sales site but good job ADMIN had ripped this so some of the members would be aware of it, i even see one of our supervip members a member of blackhattoolz. Correct me if im wrong but a guys username mic1111212 something like that is also a member of their section. Ask him and its so disappointing joining them.
edited. But their custom coded scripts is quite good.
08-01-2011, 09:45 PM
Thanks a tons admin..you a rockstarz :)
08-01-2011, 10:10 PM
I have just joined and i have never regret spending my $50 USD donation to this great website. I almost got all the resources i need from this forum. Bunch of thanks to all people who had made this website possible. Thank you Thank you!!!
08-02-2011, 04:02 AM
You guys are the fricking best Thanks Administartor, TheDonator,Lala for your contributions to make this site grow much better.
08-02-2011, 05:50 AM
Admin delivers are always, much appreciated.
24.gif

35.gif