60.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

02-22-2012, 12:54 AM
RE: BlackhatWorld Executive Section is still being RIPPED! ! !
I just found you guys about 4 days ago, or whenever I signed up. I frequest all those forums and have paid for vip, and have reps on most blackhat forums.
It's too bad we are all thiefs , but if Something -program,theme or whater is on the table works . I always buy it.
I donated this morning not to rip, but to support this place as I seen it's value without even seeing the vip section.
This forum is so huge I havent seen the end yet!
So much here in one place its worth it to donate!,
I'm also a web host but for normal businesses, So I understand the cost issue and badwidth and all that. So I hope you guys stay around even for 3 month as I feel I've already gotten my $$'s worth.
I'll post some stuff too. just not much as I'm always working keeping up with clients.
So thanks again, This is a great place!
Hmmm. Did I say that?
02-22-2012, 03:00 AM
i think this forum is very awesome ... No other forum can beat this forum I'm very happy to be here and still raising money to get SuperVip
02-22-2012, 03:02 AM
I had never contributed here that much! :(
But i am so thankful so much that i am earning good in adsense because of this site. I mentioned it here before in the forum lounge that what interest me here more was the VIP Expensive Exclusive Courses. Now as what i understand, All supervip will access this Executive Section ??? Then i am very thankful that much that even i did NOT contributed here that much but still ADMIN is good enough to let us access Executive Section. It's ok with me even i will not be qualified to join the World Class Section, After all i am already earning good enough in my adsense campaign. Thank you so much!
02-22-2012, 03:06 AM
Great Job Admin , Lala and Mods.
You guys are doing a fab. job.
Guys you are working so hard Thanks a Ton for that
We want bestblackhatforum to be the best black hat community...
02-22-2012, 03:58 AM
Thanks Administrator for the latest updates on your work and other mods and Lala's work behind the scene. I guess many are too eager to want to go the SSS, it is human nature.

Let's do our best to make this forum the best and truly the best and hopefully we could rid of those leechers.

Just my few words. Keep going everybody!
34.gif
02-22-2012, 06:28 AM
for the beginning, i think it will be better admin change the pink,yellow, and bling-bling fonts from this forum.. i swear all those things hurt my eyes :D
02-22-2012, 12:19 PM
Great Job Admin , Lala and Mods.

i am so thankful so much that i am earning good in adsense because of this site.

if i am here i am Priority to make Mirrors that are down.

Executive section is always a gr8 achivement. i have Never Leeched but Tried to make Mirror of what is Available.

Both ADMIN and LALA u have Right to make Decisions . What ever ur Decision Ready to Make that.
02-23-2012, 02:35 PM
I would like access to the SSS and Executive section, I have been here plenty past 3 months.

Please PM me, thank you.
02-27-2012, 06:04 PM
hello,
I want to help bestblackhatforum community, with reupload !
I have good internet speed

[Image: 1798746238.png]

say which is the best site, for reupload ( not delete files )
http://www.wupload.com (best off)
http://oron.com

I do reupload as my time allow... 2-5 hours per day
02-27-2012, 07:50 PM
I am going to OPEN the SECTION Now!
Hold on cause i will be updating all supervip's one by one MANUALLY!!!
15.gif

39.gif